The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

The Heralds of Noble Nenalata - Now recruiting its first 50 members!

QahnaarinDynar
QahnaarinDynar
✭✭✭
Hello Everyone!

I lead The Heralds of Noble Nenalata (Amaraldane Arpen Nenalata) - we're a small group of 10 people at the moment but it's time we started expanding. We're very friendly to new players and always eager to help them learn the incredible complexities of this game and give them a nice environment, but at the same time veteran work is our main focus and we highly value experienced and hardcore players. That said I have a strict non-elitist/no-salt policy, because it just spoils the fun of playing the game. There are no requirements for joining the guild or remaining in it, other than you have a healthy social attitude towards others. But that said we certainly don't discourage honest debate!

We're a very diverse group and cover a huge range of activities. For PvE weekly Trials/DSA and daily vet dungeon runs are planned. For PvP we're generally heavy trueflame regulars who spend most of our time there when not doing other things, and we're mainly out for AD players but EP and DC are welcome too. Craft-wise we have three master crafters (including myself) who are very experienced and helpful players. One of the perks of being in my guild is that I personally offer free crafting to any members so long as they provide the mats. We do have a guildhall and I am planning on installing all the workbenches there soon as well as a robust target skeleton.

As the name suggests this guild focuses on the lore of the Ayleids, so roleplaying/studying them is one of the main things we do. But we're in love with virtually anything TES! Roleplay of all kinds and all races are encouraged, and as time passes I will acquire new homes for different kinds of roleplayers to have their own private environment.

Finally, once we've obtained enough members I'm planning to host weekly dueling tournaments in the guildhall. A chosen champion will face off against multiple players who all pay an entry fee which goes to a jackpot - the winner takes all. Should the champion be defeated early then they reserve the right to have 1 rematch after the player who defeated them kills the remaining duelists. Right now the champion was selected by me because we need someone to start us off with this, but the champion title will remain with whoever is victorious at the end of the day and not have to pay the fee again for the following week!

If you're interested in joining us, then just PM @QahnaarinDynar in-game or comment your username here. Hope to see you and wishing you all a fantastic time.
Edited by QahnaarinDynar on February 24, 2017 1:44AM
Guildmaster of Amaraldane Arpen Nenalata

PC/NA - Trueflame

One zerg to rule them all, one zerg to find them. One zerg to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.