The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Map of quest givers.

Adam2173
Adam2173
I was hoping if someone knows of a website that shows a map of quest givers in all locations, i've heard that pc folks get an add on that allow that but none on ps4 unfortunately. I really only need wrothgar for now. If no websites, could a pc player kindly take a screenshot of their map with that add on? if it exists i mean.

Did originally have this on the general part of the forums, figured it would be best here.
Thanks
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have that addon and quite frankly, did not need it for Wrothgar. Just doing the main quest ran me past the other quest givers in the zone. Each Delve has at least one quest associated with it. Other than knowing the World Boss Daily quests are in the Hostel, you will find everything else just being in the zone and paying attention

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Wrothgar#Quests
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• SondreGrande
    SondreGrande
    ✭✭✭
    a0f55ddab63f4cfc4a1abaddf98415e8.jpg

I do not have an addon for that, but here i've marked quest areas and all delves/dungeons in Wrothgar. There is ofcourse quests scattered around elsewhere where I have not marked, but these are the ones I know of. Keep in mind, some quests needs to be completed to unlock others ofcourse. Lots of quests to be done in the city Orsinium.
  • leeux
    leeux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can use http://esomap.uesp.net, don't know if you already checked it... it's WIP but it already has some quest info there.

This is what the addon shows on a character that hasn't done any quests in Wrothgar:

j7EdPMT.png

The orange exclamation marks are quest starters. All of the other info is hidden in the map filters.
    Edited by leeux on February 23, 2017 9:06PM
    PC/NA - Proud old member of the Antique Ordinatus Populus

My chars
    Liana Amnell (AD mSorc L50+, ex EP) =x= Lehnnan Klennett (AD mTemplar L50+ Healer/Support ) =x= Ethim Amnell (AD mDK L50+, ex DC)
    Leinwyn Valaene (AD mSorc L50+) =x= Levus Artorias (AD mDK-for-now L50+) =x= Madril Ulessen (AD mNB L50+) =x= Lyra Amnis (AD not-Stamplar-yet L50+)
    I only PvP on AD chars

~~ «And blossoms anew beneath tomorrow's sun >>»
    ~~ «I am forever swimming around, amidst this ocean world we call home... >>»
    ~~ "Let strength be granted so the world might be mended... so the world might be mended."
    ~~ "Slash the silver chain that binds thee to life"
    ~~ Our cries will shrill, the air will moan and crash into the dawn. >>
    ~~ The sands of time were eroded by the river of constant change >>
  • Adam2173
    Adam2173
    Nestor wrote: »
    I have that addon and quite frankly, did not need it for Wrothgar. Just doing the main quest ran me past the other quest givers in the zone. Each Delve has at least one quest associated with it. Other than knowing the World Boss Daily quests are in the Hostel, you will find everything else just being in the zone and paying attention

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Wrothgar#Quests
    a0f55ddab63f4cfc4a1abaddf98415e8.jpg

I do not have an addon for that, but here i've marked quest areas and all delves/dungeons in Wrothgar. There is ofcourse quests scattered around elsewhere where I have not marked, but these are the ones I know of. Keep in mind, some quests needs to be completed to unlock others ofcourse. Lots of quests to be done in the city Orsinium.
    leeux wrote: »
    You can use http://esomap.uesp.net, don't know if you already checked it... it's WIP but it already has some quest info there.

This is what the addon shows on a character that hasn't done any quests in Wrothgar:

j7EdPMT.png

The orange exclamation marks are quest starters. All of the other info is hidden in the map filters.

Thanks all for the detailed responses. I have already completed wrothgar but want to make sure i had every single quest down to the T, according to the journal i've done 22/27 quests and feel i've already explored that place quite thoroughly, obviously not. My eso plus is running out in a few days and would like to get all i can from that area before it does as i won't be renewing it. No quest start info on the uesp for wrothgar unfortunately
  • Adam2173
    Adam2173
    Thanks @leeux That map is exactly what i need. Hard to see the markers but i'll use a bit of ms paint to see em better :)

Thanks again!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adam2173 wrote: »
    i've done 22/27 quests

Probably don't want to hear then that there are more than 40 quests in that zone..... B)

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• leeux
    leeux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @leeux That map is exactly what i need. Hard to see the markers but i'll use a bit of ms paint to see em better :)

Thanks again!

Glad to be of help, if you need anything more don't hesitate yo ask :)

And yeah, it's hard to capture all of the zone map in the small window the game uses :( If you want zoom of an area, just ask... just takes 5 secs to grab the image, and 5 more to crop it :)

My chars
    Liana Amnell (AD mSorc L50+, ex EP) =x= Lehnnan Klennett (AD mTemplar L50+ Healer/Support ) =x= Ethim Amnell (AD mDK L50+, ex DC)
    Leinwyn Valaene (AD mSorc L50+) =x= Levus Artorias (AD mDK-for-now L50+) =x= Madril Ulessen (AD mNB L50+) =x= Lyra Amnis (AD not-Stamplar-yet L50+)
    I only PvP on AD chars

~~ "Let strength be granted so the world might be mended... so the world might be mended."
  • Adam2173
    Adam2173
    Nestor wrote: »
    i've done 22/27 quests

Probably don't want to hear then that there are more than 40 quests in that zone..... B)

wtf. Really? I've unlocked pretty much everything on the map, done everything but the delves and group dungeons as i plan to do that with a buddy. Well i best be of getting those quests done :) Thanks for the heads up.
  • leeux
    leeux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wanted to comment on this part:
    No quest start info on the uesp for wrothgar unfortunately

The UESP map shows quest starter info (but yes, maybe not *all* of them are there yet, as I said, it's still WIP), you just have to fully ZOOM to the max!

Here's an example:

aBELtyt.png

My chars
    I only PvP on AD chars

• Adam2173
    Adam2173
    leeux wrote: »

Thanks again!

Glad to be of help, if you need anything more don't hesitate yo ask :)

And yeah, it's hard to capture all of the zone map in the small window the game uses :( If you want zoom of an area, just ask... just takes 5 secs to grab the image, and 5 more to crop it :)

Thank you @leeux I appreciate that a great deal.
  • Adam2173
    Adam2173
    @leeux So it does. I assumed it would show it all even zoomed out. Though i do prefer to see my full map to get a good view of where i am and where to mark. Thanks again.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can take a screenshot tonight, i use the TTMP AddOn and it does track quest locations ...
    :smile:
  • Adam2173
    Adam2173
    Thank you @sirandy I will take all the references i can get just to make sure i've got all the quests i can get. Only if its no bother to you, i'm sure you'd rather be playing :)
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    I can take a screenshot tonight, i use the TTMP AddOn and it does track quest locations ...
    :smile:
    Mhmm, somehow i thought i had more quests on that map.
    Unfortunately, the AddOn only shows quests you run across (Or someone else submitted), so i'm guessing it's missing quite a few here in Wrothgar.

PS: That screenshot was taken when logged in with an alt who hasn't done much in Wrothgar yet which is why so many locations aren't discovered yet.
    But the AddOn quest markers are shared, so that's all the quests i have done with all of my characters.

post-2-1487902093.png
    Edited by SirAndy on February 25, 2017 12:30AM
  • Adam2173
    Adam2173
    Thank you for that @sirandy . Appreciate your time!