The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown store item problem.

kagorsa
kagorsa
✭✭✭
Yesterday I bought the "Adventure Pack" from the crown store. One reason I bought it was of course for the any alliance race item, but I also like treasure chests, and sadly all the maps are old style maps, which means the CE maps and the chests didn't get updated when the command points system came in like all the others. So all the chests just have basic item's in them. I expect this is just an oversight by the dev's and they will get around to looking at it. In the mean time I'm not sure if I should delete them or wait.
Barbed wire has so many uses. Please bear in mind I have writing Dyslexia & I use Grammarly to help me type.
  • kenneth.friisb16_ESO
    Have you submitted a ticket in-game?

It is probably an oversight, but I imagine they would see it is a bug and it won't get fixed if you wait and don't alert them to the problem.

Edit: Maybe consider making a thread in the Bug Report forum :smile:
    Edited by kenneth.friisb16_ESO on February 23, 2017 12:52PM
    PC-EU
    Dastan Kingfrey - Gentleman Thief, Adventurer and Philanthropist
    Kenneth Kingfrey - Spellsword, member of the Mages Guild
    Thurin Hammerhand - Northern Warden, Traveller and NOT a dwarf
    Kenneth Willysson - Wanderer, Mountaineer and Swinger of Axes

PS4-EU