The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Trying to Purchase Crowns

nathan-wolfpub19_ESO
nathan-wolfpub19_ESO
Soul Shriven
For the past two weeks I have tried to make crown purchases, each one says "Not authorized, contact your provider for assistance", each time my company, Chase, says they don't see anything at all. No suspicious attempts, no purchase attempts even within the past 10 minutes (which is the timeframe I usually call them by after getting the error) This seems to be purely Zenimax or Bethesda blocking me from purchasing crowns? Since there is no held purchase, no blocked purchases, no RECORD of attempting a purchase on my Chase account that I nor Chase support can see.