The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Maintenance? How long?

SilasMurder
You know..... bad day at work. Couldn't play yesterday cause update was slow. Now unscheduled maintenance with no eta tonight. I have been a day one player and have ESO plus. Feel incredibly enraged at the moment. Wth zos????!!!
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm right there with you. I wanna say a lot of things I would get banned for.
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • MysticHobo
    MysticHobo
    Soul Shriven
    If I'm not mistaken the ps4 NA server was taken down for the same problem(s). It was down for around an hour and a half. Take a nap, read a book, or cry into your pillow as you see fit. If the ps4 down time is any indication: the server shouldn't be down for overly long. I hope...
  • SilasMurder
    MysticHobo wrote: »
    Take a nap, read a book, or cry into your pillow as you see fit....

Dude.....why you trying to troll?
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    There was an issue, no one could login ..... they had to do a maintenance to resolve the issue .....
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm actually gonna go cry in my pillow

Well... maybe
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • MysticHobo
    MysticHobo
    Soul Shriven
    I'm not trying to troll sir. Simply listing alternative actions to take other than play eso for an hour in an attempt to lighten the mood. I didn't intend to offend nor will I reply again if you choose to be antagonistic. Do something else for a bit friend, the servers aren't staying down forever.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not trying to troll sir. Simply listing alternative actions to take other than play eso for an hour in an attempt to lighten the mood. I didn't intend to offend nor will I reply again if you choose to be antagonistic. Do something else for a bit friend, the servers aren't staying down forever.

Nope, they'll be up the moment after I finally give up waiting and go to bed...
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • MysticHobo
    MysticHobo
    Soul Shriven
    Well, clearly. That is how these things work, isn't it.
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭

I don't think he was trolling ..... ZOS has not informed us of a downtime for this issue ....

The PS4 had the same issue earlier tonight ..... I appreciate the information provided on the time frame incurred on the PS4. It gives us XB1 players an expected time frame .....

Apparently you have been at work and did not see the earlier issues ..... I feel for ya on your day but no reason to jump into others ......

Edited by Balibe on February 23, 2017 5:34AM
  • NetflixNChiill
    Kinda sucks this is my Friday night was in the middle of a vAA run and our tank and healers both lagged out and couldn't get back on plz resolve this as quick as possible I reall was looking forward to playing ESO tonight but that seems to be off the menu now :/
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been over an hour and a half, I'm officially prepping my pillow.
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • MysticHobo
    MysticHobo
    Soul Shriven

Yeah... yeah. I think I may go cry myself to sleep. Or go make a new character on skyrim for the hundredth time. Ugh.
    Edited by MysticHobo on February 23, 2017 5:47AM
  • SilasMurder
    Fired up killer instinct for the first time in a long long time. New character is free this week. At least something is good.
  • Arkangeloski
    Arkangeloski
    ✭✭✭✭

Yeah... yeah. I think I may go cry myself to sleep. Or go make a new character on skyrim for the hundredth time. Ugh.

Save your pillow and wipe your tears! Its back up n running :)
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I'm actually gonna go cry in my pillow

Well... maybe

I do it at least three times a day either that or cover myself in Vaseline and slither around my house pretending I'm a slug