The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Paladin Needs A Buff!

Feedinginsanity
This is not a troll thread by any means. I am fully aware of how much hate Magicka Templars get in PvP every day. Some dude called me trash, and he is known for hitting hard, when his zerg of like 15 people and a destruction staff ultimate couldn't kill me with my 31k resistance and remembrance. He is so funny lol, what a garbage player.

I am a tank/healer/dps in PvP. My build has pretty much no flaws. Everything is good, except spell critical rating, and I really don't give a damn if you believe that I'm missing out on a lot of damage without it. My point is this: Remembrance is a really OP ultimate. While I am using it, I am basically immune to all forms of damage, and so is my group as well. What I propose is that you replace BoL with remembrance, so that way healers with be at their prime in all content of the game. You want to talk about balance? Lol you added Magickasteal...

Edit: Guys I am not a troll okay... this was sarcasm and I just want to say that I by no means want to troll people. Templar is probably the most OP class in the game by far, and if you use broken sets then you are even more cancerous. Reactive/Malubeth 5 lich 2 torugs pact, high spell damage and abnormally high sustain. I do not use this setup however because of how broken in truly is.
Edited by Feedinginsanity on March 9, 2017 2:13AM
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was 30 seconds of my life wasted
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was 30 seconds of my life wasted

You're on the verge on me liking you rat.
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ughhhh red ... red everywhere .

a5052613fb02a24086f3a5667067cb71.gif
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Name is fitting
    Edited by CatchMeTrolling on February 23, 2017 5:51AM
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ughhhh red ... red everywhere .

a5052613fb02a24086f3a5667067cb71.gif

I feel the same way about yellow

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ummm k
  • xboxNA corin6
    xboxNA corin6
    ✭✭✭
    This is not a troll thread by any means. I am fully aware of how much hate Magicka Templars get in PvP every day. Some dude called me trash, and he is known for hitting hard, when his zerg of like 15 people and a destruction staff ultimate couldn't kill me with my 31k resistance and remembrance. He is so funny lol, what a garbage player.

I am a tank/healer/dps in PvP. My build has pretty much no flaws. Everything is good, except spell critical rating, and I really don't give a damn if you believe that I'm missing out on a lot of damage without it. My point is this: Remembrance is a really OP ultimate. While I am using it, I am basically immune to all forms of damage, and so is my group as well. What I propose is that you replace BoL with remembrance, so that way healers with be at their prime in all content of the game. You want to talk about balance? Lol you added Magickasteal...

Mmm, 2/10 troll post. You left a big breach in your post by saying your unkillable by 15 people and their ultimates while you pop one ultimate with the no-skill auto resistances and then ask that you can do that all the time lol. Point earned for annoying red text though.
    I'm a magsorc
  • TheBonesXXX
    TheBonesXXX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So this is what a red zerg looks like, a wall of Herpderp crits you for 100k damage.
  • Hutch679
    Hutch679
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao you have to be kidding dude.... hahaha you want magic templar's to get a critical rating buff? This is why this game has become so stale. People crying about a buff to an already overpowered class.... smdh. Probably the same kinda person that's asks for government handouts because they think they're entitled to everything.
  • Feedinginsanity
    This is not a troll thread at all. It's pure sarcasm. Heavy armor Templars are way too powerful. Way too much resistance, way too much tankiness, way too much sustain over health. I am not asking for a buff, nor am I really asking for a nerf, but please ZOS, just please balance Heavy armor Templars...
    Edited by Feedinginsanity on February 26, 2017 4:08PM
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where do people keep getting *** by templars? I just haven't seen it but maybe it's only in CP campaigns. Haven't been there as much but haven't seen it when I have been either.

This stuff is as baffling as the posts that think they are weak.
    Edited by technohic on February 26, 2017 4:35PM
  • Feedinginsanity
    technohic wrote: »
    Where do people keep getting *** by templars? I just haven't seen it but maybe it's only in CP campaigns. Haven't been there as much but haven't seen it when I have been either.

This stuff is as baffling as the posts that think they are weak.

Nothing thrives in that campaign. Everyone has to struggles with their characters, no matter what class you play.
    Edited by Feedinginsanity on February 26, 2017 5:27PM
  • Yubarius
    Yubarius
    ✭✭✭✭
    1/10 troll attempt
    • Yubarius - Magicka NB - Flawless Conqueror
    • YubariusX - Magicka Warden - Flawless Conqueror
    • Lord Yubarius - Stamina Sorc - Stormproof - Centurion
    • 'Rubick the Grand Magus - Magicka Sorc
    • Fair Child Tank - Stamina DK
    • Jaruko - Magicka Templar
    • Selthyn Bavailo - Mag DK