The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stamsorc Pvp advice.

MrSkider
MrSkider
✭✭
Hi.

When i had some free time i do this build https://www.eso-skillfactory.com/en/build/sorcerer/pvp-stamsorc-1-0/20638/ its works fine but i need some advice. :)

• I'm already use 5xViper set, 3x Agility, 1x kena, 1x Selistrix but i want swap this to other (i want to stay only with Viper on body beacuse its easy to get) beacuse i have open weapon slots. What do you can recommend?

• Need some help with cp distribute

• Which skill i can change with wrecking blow? (something spamable)

I dont want use heavy armor and clever alchemist :)

Thanks for your help! ;)
  • MrSkider
    MrSkider
    ✭✭
    Oh forgot about overload bar: Dark Deal, Caltrops, Retreating Maneuver, rearming trap, Vigor
  • MrSkider
    MrSkider
    ✭✭
    Seriously noone cant help? :smiley:
  • darthsithis
    darthsithis
    ✭✭✭
    Hm, for pvp I do bow and dw. U don't need momentum cuz ur hurricane will heal u with surge, and your damage buff is also taken care of. But if u use dw 2h...

Critical rush, executioner, vigor, crit surge, and BoL (streak morph), with overload ult. Don't spam this bar.

Dw maelstrom dagger and axe I do flurry morph of ur choice, hurricane, blood craze, dark deal, and trap beast. . Ulti is dawnbreaker of smiting or negate bubble.

Overload is fun stuff like trapping webs, encase, maybe Rapids and then hurricane and surge for easy reapplication.

so hurricane and surge up at all times, see an enemy, proc valkyn with hurricane, crit Rush, snare with BoL, swap-> flurry blood craze flurry flurry, flurry trap beast to snare and add more dots again -> executioner when you can, crit BoL away then crit Rush back for Quaranteed heal and stun, executioner. you move fast they are snared! Velidreth is good and kraghs might even work, but when they are stuck, ur dots hit hard, hurricane heals, and you basically are just trying to be very fast while snaring them. BoL is your friend, viper stacked with poison dots and dw dots adds up, hurricane is aoe for sustain and mobility, and they will be scared to come near you. Hence the gap closer and two snares.

Overload you can use defensive tune or rune prison. Rune prison allows your dots to not break cc. So when u know they are low on stam, flurry then trap then craze then rune prison and stand there with hurricane and smile. Execute when appropriate, but they can't break the snare which is why I love stacking dots, imprisoning, hurricane-ing, and using the overload HEAVY ATTACK. it's funny.

Cp put all red into hardy and elendefender, with like ten in quick recovery

Green 100 in warlord, rest in mooncalf.

Blue, 100 mighty, 25 precise strikes (penetration I think), 25 thaumaturge, rest in crit damage.

Recap: Run fast and keep them in your hurricane basically. Gap close snare stack dots execute. Vigor while staff users weave, and if u sense a frag just BoL if u see it coming. other melee should be in your hurricane but never able to hit you with your mobility. Bow dodge roll can work with poison inject, but 2h is more fun imp. by running circles around them, you can adapt to anything. If u see a destro ult use negate. Have fun!
    Message me if you want to do trials/dungeons, or need a trading guild! Flawless conqueror magsorc with a bad sense of armor fashion.
  • darthsithis
    darthsithis
    ✭✭✭
    Tldr spam flurry and apply dots. Hurricane heals and hurts. Ball of lightning stuns, so does trap beast. Gap close then snare them, dot em and spam flurry. When they get up run around them with hurricane on, BoL to stun before execute.

You can get magick users by using rune prison after applying dots then drop aoes and Harvey attack overload. (doesn't work with skoria)

Heal with vigor and surgehurricanecriticalchargerush

When in doubt run and dark deal, the usain bolt escape back to them.
    Message me if you want to do trials/dungeons, or need a trading guild! Flawless conqueror magsorc with a bad sense of armor fashion.
  • darthsithis
    darthsithis
    ✭✭✭
    Others prolly know better setups tho. I do ok with all this but stamsorc is feeling wonky rn imo
  • MrSkider
    MrSkider
    ✭✭
    Any others advice?
  • Pallio
    Pallio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Talk @FENGRUSH he has been slaughtering noobs in pvp since 2014 on a stam sorc.. Orc viper etc. Not sure on specifics.
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1AgzidI4rU&

Still find this one to be functioning so damn well.
  • jasonteck
    jasonteck
    the non sword and board setup for stam sorc has definitely been negatively affected. Heavy gear does not work as well. ESO should rethink the stam sorc changes. Not sure why they would reduce the only real stam skills we have in the sorc line such as hurricane. I play with several characters and this one seems to hurt the most. I will try Fengrush's recommended sword and board build to see how much better it is.

• Morvane
    Morvane
    ✭✭✭✭
    Easy and cheap:

5 7th legion or Knight-Errant (Blackheart Heaven). or Fury, or Fassala, or Ravager or even heavy impen crafted Hunding/Alchemist (4 armor 2 shields)
    5 Viper (3 jewel 2 weps (2 pieces 1h +1 2h) 1 waist)
    2 Tremorscale or Selena or Stormfist or Sellistrix or Velidreth.

this is 2 SnB build with easy swap to 2h/SnB

SKILLS 2 SnB (tremorscale mset is top for this build)

1) Invasion Puncture Vigor Hurricane Crit Surge
    2) Trap or Reflect, Reverbarate Bash, Dark Deal. Evasion. Streak
    Overload: Rune Prison, REtreat Maneuver and whatever u wish.
    Ulti: Dawnbreaker, or Negate, or solo Atronach, choice isnt great.

SKILLS SnB +2H (Velidreth is the best choice here)

1) Reverb Bash, Puncture, Vigor, Hurrican, Crit Surge.
    2) Stampede, Execute or reverse Slice, Rally, Dark Deal, Streak.

Ultimate - the same + 2h ultimate any morph u prefer.
    use IMMOVABLE POTS before every fight.
    i have 4 viper weps so i prefer this setup and dont use afwully looking and rare in drop Viper shields. If u wanna easy swap to 2h build with saving Viper proc u MUST drop viper shield from ur build. This dont include situations if u have vMSA weps, but seems u dont.
    Edited by Morvane on February 28, 2017 9:54PM
    DC Dunmer Sorcerer since 2014
    @morvayn54, PC/EU
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    x2 Troll King
    x5 DraugrHulk
    x5 Alchemist

5heavy/2medium it's unkillable
  • MrSkider
    MrSkider