The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vamp worth getting rid of?

Vanzeii
Vanzeii
✭✭
Should I just get rid of vamp for my dk now that the heals are stronger or should I stick with it. Currently I am running light armor for the build I am using and fire damage usually kills me the most as pvp is full of fire damage. And if I get rid of it will I get my points back or are they still there when I decided to get vamp againm
Xbox-NA [Il Halo lI]
Characters
jxjx- dunmer dragon knight lvl 50
sexiperson- breton templar lvl 50
vextrax- nord nightblade lvl 29
tehsorc- high elf sorc lvl 50
Trying to get recognized for being the worst PvPer on xbox.
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mist form is still an MDK's only real mobility in the Cyrodiil root-fest.

Some people I know got rid of it because they were tired of taking 20% more damage from other MDK.
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly without Mist Form my mTemplar would be dead far more often than from the extra flame/FG damage.
  • xboxNA corin6
    xboxNA corin6
    ✭✭✭
    I can't quiet remember, as I'm always stage 4, but stage 1 takes a lot less fire damage. right? You could always run stage 1 with mist form if so.
    I'm a magsorc
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Methinks you will miss the undeath passive.
    PC | EU
  • xboxNA corin6
    xboxNA corin6
    ✭✭✭
    Right right. OP was considering fully dropping vamp though too.
    I'm a magsorc
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't do it. Not on a mDK
  • Vanzeii
    Vanzeii
    ✭✭
    Right right. OP was considering fully dropping vamp though too.

I totally forgot about the passive. Damn especially since it helps me escape when I see a huge zerg
    Xbox-NA [Il Halo lI]
    Characters
    jxjx- dunmer dragon knight lvl 50
    sexiperson- breton templar lvl 50
    vextrax- nord nightblade lvl 29
    tehsorc- high elf sorc lvl 50
    Trying to get recognized for being the worst PvPer on xbox.
  • Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vampire is far too helpfull, the passives need to be moved around to another line. Im tired of glowy eyes but it is WAY to usefull to be a vamp right now
  • BlackMadara
    BlackMadara
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does anybody know the exact numbers for the fire damage increase and cost reduction for skills for each stage? Now I'm considering dropping to stage 3, since that is where you get undeath
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I tried.

Mist Form is still essential.
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Even templar with its purges can't play without mistform in this era of roots everywhere.