The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

We need a circle beard (*** or Full Goattee) option

Zardayne
Zardayne
✭✭✭✭✭
There's a few names for this type of beard but we really need one. We've already got a plethora of options but a 1/3 of them are just crazy looking, and not in a menacing way either. The circle beard is a popular beard style yet it's missing. Recently the close as they got it was the squid beard or whatever but only a pirate could pull that off... To me if they want to make some serious coin, put some items on the store people want. This is one of those easy money catchers I think and yet they arn't grabbing for it. Anyone else wish they had this beard option?

bald-viking-beard-style.jpg

• menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The more beards, the better I say... but with a caveat. It all depends how well they are done. The Long Patriarch Beard could and should have been fantastic, but it didn't quite work for me.
    'Pure rains make sweet rivers'
  • Zardayne
    Zardayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with that
  • Crimsonwolf666
    Crimsonwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭
    funky-beard-styles-for-party.jpeg

8168219746_2a3405d0dc_b.jpg

Heck, just Google unique beards and see all the awesome (sometimes disturbing) and hilarious styles men have come up with. We need more beard like these for ingame options :D
  • seaef
    seaef
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Circle beard. People commonly call a circle beard a goatee, when in fact it is a goatee (only on chin) + mustache, where the hair of the mustache and goatee do not connect. Once they do it's known as a circle beard.
    "The Illuminati are very achievement focused. It's like Xbox - only everything is hardcore."
    - Kirsten Geary
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There can never be enough options for appereance customization.

So... bring on the beards, i say! Sell more and more options in the crown store, for players enjoyment!