The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Question to admins about the items purchased with the gems gained by cashing in items from purchased

argouru
argouru
✭✭✭
Okay, so in about a week the Atronach crates are going to be replaced, but will the items you can purchase with gems you get my cashing in unwanted crown crate items (Soul-Shriven skin, Red Wolf Mount, etc.) remain, or are those going to replaced by other things as well?
  • Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From what I have read and understand, everything in that regard is being replaced.

With I assume the exception of the common consumables and whatnot.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/320383/storm-atronach-crown-crates-retiring-soon/p1
    Edited by Livvy on February 22, 2017 5:54PM
    ->--Willow--<-
    Options
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Livvy wrote: »
    From what I have read and understand, everything in that regard is being replaced.

With I assume the exception of the common consumables and whatnot.

That's what I've heard as well.

The gems themselves aren't going anywhere, you'll still have them to spend but the items from the Atronach crates won't be available any more, unless some of them are also in the next set of crates (which is likely to just be the consumables and maybe a few other fairly common items).
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
    Options
  • argouru
    argouru
    ✭✭✭
    *sigh* So much for getting a house this weekend. :(
    Options