The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Merethic Restorative Resin does not combine Glass Style Motif fragments

PankSsur
PankSsur
Soul Shriven
I purchased Merethic Restorative Resin from a Mystic for 10K Gold. When used, my 10 Glass Style Motif fragments are still there and I did not receive a Glass Style Motif. Is there any way to get the gold back? On Xbox One if that's relevant.

Best Answer

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    File a support ticket either in game or by going to the support page here: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com

If you do it via the support page click "web assist" on the right side, log in then follow the steps for making a ticket (system, category, sub category) and support should be able to help you out.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    Answer ✓
  • ZorroDeMar
    ZorroDeMar
    ✭✭
    Look like they have remove the option to open ticket for in game issues
  • ZorroDeMar
    ZorroDeMar
    ✭✭
    Did you fix the problem with the Merethic Restorative Resin NOT consuming Glass Style Motif fragments
  • xXMichonneXx
    xXMichonneXx
    ✭✭✭
    This is still broken on xbox NA. Sometimes uses the resin but doesn't return motif, other times I still have the resin and the 10k gold in my inventory and no motif.
    XBoxOne NA
    910 CP
    50 Imperial Stamblade DC
    50 Argonian Templar Healer DC
    50 Altmer Mag Sorc DC
    50 Imperial Stam Templar DC
    50 Dunmer Mag DK DC
    50 Imperial Stam Sorc DC
    50 Nord Stam DK Tank DC
    50 Redguard Stam DK DPS DC
    50 Altmer Mag Templar DPS DC
    50 Imperial Stam Warden DC
  • Bhozz52
    Bhozz52
    ✭✭✭
    This is broken on PC NA, just wasted 10000 gold.
    Applied resin to required number of fragments, no motif.
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZorroDeMar wrote: »
    Look like they have remove the option to open ticket for in game issues
    If that is the case, then use the <F1> key to display the Help UI. Select the Customer Support Icon and choose Feedback from the menu. Note that it can be helpful if the player has made a screenshot which provides information about the problem (especially if the player uses a "mini map" add-on that shows the coordinates of the PC's location, and the zone or area of a zone in which the PC is located). So, if you made a screenshot, there's an option to attach it to your in-game report. If memory serves, we don't have to specify the platform and megaserver which we use to play, because that data is automatically added to the Feedback report.

The guidelines for reporting a bug via Feedback are the same as for reporting it in the forum:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/294964/guidelines-for-bug-report-forum#latest

As far as I know, "in-game" feedback is reviewed by the Customer Support staff before they forward the message to the development team or to other ZOS employees who need to respond be advised of it. Realize that, if the player doesn't provide enough information to enable the developers to find the "bug", or for others to resolve the problem, then there's no reason to forward the Feedback to them. Unfortunately, the Feedback UI doesn't have a category for every potential problem, such as accessing the Crown Store, so we must send an e-mail when there's a problem with doing that.

That said, I don't know why ZOS would not want anyone to send an e-mail directly to the staff from the forum on an "in-game" issue -- especially since they reduced the original Feedback categories, and overlooked adding others which are needed.

--- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This works fine on ps4 NA. I just did it and got motifs