Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Target skeleton

zaria
zaria
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Is it an way to end combat with it except leaving house?
Then testing rotations I don't want to go all the way.
Resetting let me get an new dps measure so I can compare.
For some reason it looks like I did half the dps I do on the mini bosses.
Grinding just make you go in circles.
Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Nanigae
    Nanigae
    ✭✭
    not sure exactly what you're asking...It will remain in combat as long as something is 'hitting' it, so if you are a sorc, you have to put away the pet if you don't completely kill the target dummy or it remains in battle. Also all DOTs have to be completed

If you don't want to go all the way, I think you lose some dps as it recognizes you're done, that has been my experience.

Going all the way to killing it, is the most accurate (but time-consuming for many of us!). This is why I think the lower one is probably best for most individual homes vs guild houses.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Found the issue, stupid clanfear made it bug out.
    Also combat metric don't work on it.

My main use is testing rotations especially animation canceling using FTC who is outdated but nice for seeing ticks.

And yes killing it is for getting an accurate measure on boss.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.