The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[PC-EU]Looking for 1 person to play with!

eXeDinko
eXeDinko
Soul Shriven
Hey, I'm a returning player, haven't played since last summer so I'll be relearning most things and starting a new character to play as a Healer. I'm really only looking for 1 person because it'll be easier to match schedules than if there were several of us, more specifically, I'm looking for someone who wants to play as a Tank - DD is fine for open world content, but I really want a dedicated Tank for group dungeons.

Before I go any further, I'm 25 years old and I speak fluent english. I don't really care how old you are as long as you're not an *** to others, I'm fine with either hanging out with mature or immature people, as long as they know their limits. That being said, I hope to find someone who isn't too young, and I love making older friends. I expect someone who speaks fluent english though.

Things I want to do:

Exploring, skyshard hunting, delves, public delves and group dungeon. Questing and PvP are optional and only if you're interested.

Hopefully I'm not being too picky, if interested please let me know your schedule and a few things about yourself and feel free to ask any questions about me!
  • Drokie
    Drokie
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, im 22 years old started about a month ago. Everything you said sounds interesting and im also looking for someone to hangout with and do content with. I spend too much time trying to find people for groups and dungeons it is getting frustrating.

I have at least a few hours a day to play.

mail or pm me ingame if you're interested @Drokie
  • caASsa3DF
    caASsa3DF
    Soul Shriven
    Hi! I am also 25 years old and I'm looking for someone to play with, do quests, explore etc. If you are still looking for someone, message me ingame @caASsa3DF
  • GabrielleKarpou
    GabrielleKarpou
    Soul Shriven
    Hello Im 20 , in the same position as you , wouldnt mind to to play together . I am also a returning player and my character is a Nord lvl 20 Dragon Knight. Im online mostly everyday however only 2-3 hrs on weekday , free mostly on fridays to weekends. Message me in game if interested @Karpou