The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

ESO membership XB1

n80fty
n80fty
✭✭
Hi again,

Why can I not buy a 3 month or 6 month subscription for the XB1, No offence but paying monthly isn't my thing just for a craft bag to be fair. Ive already bought the DLCs for the game at 5500 crowns. Can whoever deals with the subscriptions get in touch.
Edited by n80fty on February 22, 2017 2:05PM
  • OmniDevil
    OmniDevil
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good luck hearing from them on that, however.

Some time back, they did say it something they were working, but it's Sony/M$ that are causing the road blocks. Though, I'm not sure how close to the truth that is, considering DCUO on console has several options ranging from 1 month to a year sub.
    Rogue's Gallery (EP)(NA)(XB1)

Proud Member and Officer
    We’re recruiting for our ESO (Xbox One) Chapter
    ESO Application: Apply Here
    Homepage: http://www.roguesgalleryguild.com/
    TF Guild Page: http://tamrielfoundry.com/groups/rogues-gallery/
    Character List
    "Varyn Wryn" cp427 Nord Templar (Magicka DPS/Healer)
    "Maelis Artorius" cp427 Redguard Dragonknight (Stamina DPS)
    "Arius the Shade" cp427 Khajiit Nightblade (Stamina DPS)
    "Astalor Bloodsworn" Level 7 Altmer Sorcerer (Magicka DPS)
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xbox used to have 3 and 6 month options but I don't remember what happened.
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If memory serves, Microsoft removed the non-yearly subscriptions in order to clean up their store front. No idea if it'll come back.

I wish ZoS would do what MS does for Live: give us the option to sub for an entire year at a discounted price.
  • n80fty
    n80fty
    ✭✭
    Violynne wrote: »
    If memory serves, Microsoft removed the non-yearly subscriptions in order to clean up their store front. No idea if it'll come back.

I wish ZoS would do what MS does for Live: give us the option to sub for an entire year at a discounted price.

I spent a while on the phone to MS bud, Apparently they only put up what the developers tell them too, and at the cost
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    n80fty wrote: »
    Violynne wrote: »

I spent a while on the phone to MS bud, Apparently they only put up what the developers tell them too, and at the cost

This is correct, they list what the Dev asks.

ESO plus never had more than 30 day options for Xbox one and wasn't listed initially at release unless you knew how to find it via special button presses.

It's been a craptastrophe since release due to ZOS
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on February 27, 2017 11:38AM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    n80fty wrote: »
    I doubt you got this from a phone call, but the statement does carry validity. However, what goes on the store front is entirely at Microsoft's discretion. They do not have to list anything they don't want to.

Don't take my word for it: do it yourself. Head on over to the store and go through the listing. Find ESO and click on it.

When you do this, come back and tell us what you discover.

I'll even give you a little tip: the store page is not the same thing as the game page.

Off you go. You have work to do.
  • makeumrage
    makeumrage
    ✭✭✭
    Just click subscribe three times lol itll add more months each time! (No dsicounts!)