The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[BUG] Different sources of Major Savagery

xpress1992
With the release of Homestead we got following Bugfix "Fixed an issue where the permanent Major Prophecy buff from this ability and its morphs was removing other temporary sources of Major Prophecy". This made me curious if it was fixed for the stamina equivalent - Major Savagery - too. Unfortunatly the bug still exists. Example: If you use a potion that grants you Major Savagery and swap to a skillbar with Flames of Oblivion (FoO) or Monsterhunter (incl. morphs) then the temporary source of Major Savagery from the potion will be replace with the permanent source of it from the skill. If you swap back to your original skillbar, then you will lose the permanent source of the buff from the skill without getting the temporary source back from the potion. This forces us to either use a skill with the source of Major Savagery on both bars or none. Please fix this issue :)
I made a video about it (german client tho)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ca7O1vTQPg&feature=youtu.be
  • xpress1992
    Video with more details on the matter (prove that it is not just an UI error)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz8ev1Qtz70
  • xpress1992
    Not mentioned nor fixed in this weeks patch so... PUSH
  • Jammer480
    Jammer480
    ✭✭✭
    This still needs patched...
    Livin' the dream...
  • rivenjr
    rivenjr
    ✭✭✭
    In fact, please review all temporary buffs to make sure they do not cancelled out permanent buffs. I'd be pissed if I wore Dreugh King Slayer and a potion removed my Major Brutality buff.
    Xbox ONE Day One
    Server - Xbox NA
    Internal Storage Only

PVP COLLISION PROPONENT
  • xpress1992
    Not fixed - Push.

Do the devs even read this? Why did I bother giving you a video proof? They have the solution already since they fixed the same issue for magicka (major prophecy). They can basically copy / paste the solution and change the Buff ID or something like this.
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
  • TheWiesi
    TheWiesi
    ✭✭
    Gonna say the same thing like I said regarding to maelstrom bow bug: It's just a new way to tell us that we should stop playing stamina in this patch. :D
    PS4/EU
  • xpress1992
    push
  • Solinur
    Solinur
    ✭✭✭
    I agree, shouldn't be too hard to fix since it is basically the same issue as for magicka classes
    Edited by Solinur on March 8, 2017 11:20PM
    @Solinur Pact EU - PC (Solinur: Templar - Magicka DD, Moves-like-Günther: Sorcerer - Stamina DD, Kinara Sol: Templar - Stamina DD, )
    Addon Author
  • xpress1992
    Just tested if in case the last patch without patchnotes actually fixed it but NOPE - NOT FIXED YET
  • xpress1992
    Still not fixed - 40 days after I opened this thread. Its even worse that no one of ZOS even left a comment. They make me feel left behind.

@ZOS_GinaBruno , @ZOS_KaiSchober
  • xSkullfox
    xSkullfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Groupfinder:
    The worst part is when it finally puts you in a group, your healer turns into a werewolf, your tank has 14k HP and the dps is heavy armor, using a restro staff and a two handed sword on the backbar. Then comes the 15 minute penalty before the cycle starts anew.

Rulz of Morrowind:
    • The first rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
    • The second rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
    • Third rule of Morrowind: Someone yells NDA stuff, uploads images, streams, the game is over.
    • Fourth rule: only invited players can test.
    • Fifth rule: one invite at a time, fellas.
    • Sixth rule: crying or bashing on pts.
    • Seventh rule: NDA will go on as long as they have to.
    • And the eighth and final rule: If this is your first invite at Morrowind, you have to play.
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Omg really? They fix Major Prophecy but didn't even bother to check if the same thing was going on with Major Savagery? What is this?
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade