Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Prismatic Glyphs

xGhost91x
xGhost91x
Are they still a thing? Honestly, I don't know much about them, however, I'm thinking of using them on my stam DK's armor for PvP. Say that were the case, what materials do I need (and how many of said materials) would be required to craft 7 gold quality prismatic glyphs?
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're still a thing, how viable they are for builds I don't know I'm afraid.

To make them you would need 7x of the Potency, Essence & Aspect.
    Potency would be your level (Repora for C160)
    Essence you would need Hakeijo (from Imperial City DLC, Scamps or Sewers Centre Event)
    Aspect you would need Kuta (Legendary quality)

These would be pretty expensive mostly due to the rarity of the Hakeijo runes.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • xGhost91x
    xGhost91x
    Hmm...I already have 6 Kuta and I'm fairly certain that I have 7 Repora. Looks like I'm going to be grinding some Tel Var XD
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xGhost91x wrote: »
    Hmm...I already have 6 Kuta and I'm fairly certain that I have 7 Repora. Looks like I'm going to be grinding some Tel Var XD

If you're able to play in early hours you can generally farm the sewers whilst people are sleeping. As horrible as it sounds 6am on a Saturday/Sunday morning is a great time to farm anything in Cyrodiil as most people are sleeping.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • xGhost91x
    xGhost91x
    Turelus wrote: »

If you're able to play in early hours you can generally farm the sewers whilst people are sleeping. As horrible as it sounds 6am on a Saturday/Sunday morning is a great time to farm anything in Cyrodiil as most people are sleeping.

Not a bad idea :P
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Legit the only time I go to cyrodiil for exactly this reason :D
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaeysa wrote: »

Legit the only time I go to cyrodiil for exactly this reason :D

I'm guilty of doing this too ... the sewers are remarkably quiet late at night.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The finished glyphs sell for around 15k a piece at the guild traders on PC/NA. Not too bad if you just need one or two.
    :smile:
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I recently put some of these on my tank. 5 of them as a matter of fact. I did not put them on the dropped set items I am using (Werewolf) or on the Monster Pieces, only the 5 Piece Hist Bark.

EDIT

Anyway, it seems to be good for a Tank, but as a DPS or a Healer, I am not sure if it is a good way to go. Since those two classes go all in on an Attribute, your giving up basically half what a Magic or Stamina Glyph gives you.
    Edited by Nestor on February 22, 2017 8:04PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Blairy087
    Blairy087
    ✭✭✭

Except for all us aussies of course