The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Did 1.21 turn back on water reflections for PS4 Pro users?

hockeyboi
hockeyboi
I'm sitting here with a 34GB download, just wondering if they optimized the PS4 Pro code and have turned back on water reflections?
  • RouDeR
    RouDeR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doesnt matter to me ,all i want is uncaped frame rate for PVE and steady 25+ in large cyro battles . Who cares for aome water reflections :D
  • Sugaroverdose
    Sugaroverdose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RouDeR wrote: »
    Doesnt matter to me ,all i want is uncaped frame rate for PVE and steady 25+ in large cyro battles . Who cares for aome water reflections :D
    Most of those who expect game to provide announced functionality, e.g. normal people
  • Sugaroverdose
    Sugaroverdose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @hockeyboi reflections are returned, also it seems like that game is more stable in 4k+1080p Enchanted, but wrong positioning of damage/healing/etc numbers are still here.
  • hockeyboi
    hockeyboi
    @hockeyboi reflections are returned, also it seems like that game is more stable in 4k+1080p Enchanted, but wrong positioning of damage/healing/etc numbers are still here.

I just checked and there doesn't seem to be any water reflections.

Are you confused by what water reflections are?
  • Sugaroverdose
    Sugaroverdose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hockeyboi wrote: »

I just checked and there doesn't seem to be any water reflections.

Are you confused by what water reflections are?
    Don't know is it related, but i have 4k display in result i have graphics options to choose and water reflections in 1080p Enchanced mode
    Edited by Sugaroverdose on March 13, 2017 5:03PM
  • MasturCheef
    MasturCheef
    ✭✭✭
    Take a look at my thread for more information on enhanced PS4 Pro visuals and performance:

How to: PS4 Pro enhanced graphics