The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DLC - Worth saving for Rewards at higher level?

Dephyrius
Dephyrius
✭✭
I've been doing alot of research but most of the answers I'm finding seem to be from before the One Tamriel update. I started DB just to get the blade of woe and thieves guild just to check them out but I'm wondering if its worth it to wait until higher level (I'm working my way towards 15, not really new to the game just starting over on PC) to get scaled rewards or if it won't really matter at the end, and if I should just do them (and even their respective zones) whenever and use the rewards at the level that they come.

Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks!
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The armor sets are bind on equip if I remember correctly if so you can buy them later if you use them.
    Can anybody verify this
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Dephyrius
    Dephyrius
    ✭✭
    Heh. If they are, that'd be awesome. I honestly didn't even think about the sets possibly being BOE which I suppose if I had other good gear while leveling it wouldn't matter when I did them.