The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Update download speed is horrible.

Katyprairie
Katyprairie
✭✭
Does anyone know a trick that makes the eso Xbox one updates actually work lol? As of now I am sitting at 37% done of a 27gb update after 3 hours at it. I had just downloaded a rocket league update before that was 4gb in about 2 minutes. I did a wifi speed test and I'm getting 200mbps download speed and 25mbps upload speed so that isn't the issue, it has to be something on the downloads end.

The download is either not working at all or occasionally winding up to maximum (weak) 11mbps.
Edited by Katyprairie on February 22, 2017 1:39AM
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was able to download the 24.68g in 60 minutes to my XB1. That was actually slow for me compared to previous updates. I figured it was due to peak time (8.00-9.00p EST) .....
  • Katyprairie
    Katyprairie
    ✭✭
    Yeah I've been able to download 40g games in like 30 minutes before idk what it's gonna take 8 hours for this 26g update....
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Took 18 hours for it to download for me, consider yourselfs lucky