The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind Collector's Edition PRE-ORDER on PS4

FlameOfSurvival
FlameOfSurvival
Soul Shriven
Hey, guys! I want to start ESO on PS4 and want to know if I'll Pre-ORDER "Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind Collector's Edition" now. Will I receive it as soon as possible so can start to play ESO or it will be delivered only after 6th June 2017 after the Morrowind comes out?
Edited by FlameOfSurvival on February 21, 2017 7:43PM
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This sadly depends on your retailer.

I am not sure if consoles have the options to buy digitally from the ZOS store, if you do then it'll open up on June 6th to use.

If you buy the physical copy you'll have to speak with the retailer to see when it would be with you.

Additionally you could buy a copy of the base game now and then the Morrowind upgrade, that way you can enjoy the game now and have Morrowind to look forward to as a new area in a few months.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • FlameOfSurvival
    FlameOfSurvival
    Soul Shriven
    Turelus wrote: »
    This sadly depends on your retailer.

I am not sure if consoles have the options to buy digitally from the ZOS store, if you do then it'll open up on June 6th to use.

If you buy the physical copy you'll have to speak with the retailer to see when it would be with you.

Additionally you could buy a copy of the base game now and then the Morrowind upgrade, that way you can enjoy the game now and have Morrowind to look forward to as a new area in a few months.

Thank you for respond!

I would like to buy exactly "Collector's Edition" (cause of the gifts content - Dwarven Colossus Statue, Naryu’s Journal, Map of Morrowind and Exclusive Game Case). As I understand it includes the main ESO game.

In my case best place to buy would be UK. (relative lives there) and elderscrollsonline.com leads me to game.co.uk. But I'm confused about remark - "Release date on 06/06/2017. 103 days to go!" - Does it mean I'll receive it only then? Or I'll receive it as soon as possible to enjoy ESO and only Morrowind will be activated then?

p.s. I'm sorry for my English not my native language and thanks in advance!