The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

BandoftheHawk are recruiting again...

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
We've recently given the guild a new makeover - with brand new ranking system and a change of GM and officers.

A little about us? We are a Day 1 console guild that currently has 400+ membership (with regular culling of inactive players). Whilst we began life as a social guild, we try to maintain a social aspect in Guild chat 1.

We have no primary focus other than our players. We promote healthy and vibrant chat - but will not stand for prejudice or intolerance. We also have a social media page where our players enjoy discussing dungeons, mechanics, PVP, Character building etc. Many master crafters reside in the guild (myself included) and we are always happy to help guildies become self-sufficient as well get them geared for end-game content.

Monday evenings are normal trials farms (though we farm all week long in dungeons and trials too). Wednesday nights are now our dedicated "Progression" runs - with a goal set on completing all end-game trials and dungeons to their hardest capacities. Friday/Saturday nights are PvP/Guild nights run by a highly motivated PVP contingent.

If you want an invite, drop me a PSN (Rittings) (or in-game whisper if you see me floating around Belkarth or Daggerfall). I'll periodically check back here too to pick up anyone interested.

ALL levels accepted - just come in willing to learn (and teach) as is needed.