Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Returning to ESO

Plaso
Plaso
Soul Shriven
Anyone have some specific threads, videos or sites that deal with returning players and need to know info? I am currently reading through patch notes since 2014. I left before imperial city DLC so a lot has changed, from what i see for the better. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most relevant is probably changes in builds so check out the guild forum and guides.

The new updates are good, also returning and not trough them all
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • DurzoBlint13
    DurzoBlint13
    ✭✭✭✭
    read 1Tamerial Patch notes and then Homestead Notes and you should be good to go
    esoacademy is a good site for reference to look up gear sets and drop locations
    ....and then get ready to grind grind grind until you get bored and leave again until Morrowid
  • ereboz
    ereboz
    ✭✭✭✭
    First off, welcome back! A lot has changed for sure. New zones, new trials, dungeons, all the typical stuff. The biggest change you will notice is One Tamriel. Everything scaled to CP 160. So it's fun being able to go anywhere and do anything. You may want to check out deltiasgaming.com. He usually keeps it updated. Good source of info. Enjoy!
  • ZOS_JohanaB
    ZOS_JohanaB
    ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back to ESO! Also we've moved this thread to Players Helping Players
    Edited by ZOS_JohanaB on February 21, 2017 3:18PM
    Staff Post
  • Auros
    Auros
    ✭✭✭
    This one is up since 2014 deltiasgaming.com/

And the other one sypherpk.com/
    Edited by Auros on February 21, 2017 3:54PM