The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Priest of the Green outfit

Zardayne
Zardayne
✭✭✭✭✭
I know it's a longshot and the only reason I'm bringing this up is because the warden is coming soon. Will Zenimax ever fix this damn outfit? I took a 6 month break, came back, and the first thing I did was put this outfit on and it still makes my character look like he's bloated with an additional 100 lbs. Quite a few of us cried about it when it came out since it's obvious it's screwed up but I guess they have bigger fish to fry, especially after they took my crowns for the thing.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should ask for a refund. They haven't changed anything on any motif or costume ever in this regard. They've only adjusted clipping stuff
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Mattock_Romulus
    Mattock_Romulus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My male imperial still has large breasts while wearing the Dark Brotherhood robe...no change for months
  • FerrumnCutem
    FerrumnCutem
    ✭✭✭✭
    The robes are supposed to be made of a thick material.
    There used to be threads like this about skin tight outfits. Ofc when they change costumes to look more like they would in real life, there will be people unhappy about it.
  • Zardayne
    Zardayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like a more realistic approach..but the material of the robes on the priest of the green seems to be about a foot thick. That's not realistic, that's silly. Of the people I know who dress up in robes for renfest, none of them don the robe and look like a bloated corpse..