The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

MAGPLAR PVP HEALER - Is Remebrance Bugged?

Lordm4ster
Lordm4ster
Soul Shriven
Hello,
i'm one of the main healers of Epic Fail pvp Guild (PC EU). I' ve noticed that after the homestead patch, when, in the middle of the raid, i press the Remembrance Ultimate, 1 times of 3 it been autodeleted by it self or interrupted by a cc or fear, with the result of healing 0 people and sometimes could be the wipe of the full group. Am I the only one that noticed that? Before homestead everything woked fine like it's written into the tooltip. If you need i can posts some videos where you can see that ulti doesn't work properly lot of times in different situations. Hope that more templars can confirm that thing, because is becoming a really big problem for heal a pvp group.
Waiting for a Zos answer.
Thanks for your time.

Lordmaster

P.S: I've also noticed that sometimes, Breath of Lifes have the animation bugged,looks like to be cancelled like a weaving but without doing nothing, anyway it works fine so is a secondary thing.
  • mtwiggz
    mtwiggz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've noticed this with several skills since Homestead. As normal I attributed it to Cyrodiil lag, but who knows. The most prevalent one would be Healing Ward for me. Press the "key" to activate and next think you know I have a bubble on my character with absolutely zero animation. I've also had this happen with Dark Exchange. Animation will start and end abruptly while taking my magicka and not returning any stamina or health. Have not used Rememberance since the patch, but I'll have to test it out now.

It sure was nice of ZoS to animation cancel skills for us, but when it unintentionally interrupts skills, it's a sure bummer.
  • Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe the game is auto canceling the skills for us, only some skill and its not consistent, so yes a rememberance that gets casted and immediatly canceled by the game, as if you the caster had blocked
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have noticed if I have block pressed, then hit Remembrance, then release block the action of releasing block will cancel the skill.

Lame.
  • soll
    soll
    ✭✭✭
    agree with you. I also noticed same thing.

however, it's not that often, but pretty annoying. I think it's same bug that cursed BoL and Vigor sometimes, making them skip the animation, but here, in channeling skill, it just canceling it.
    EU PC
    I like to heal
    Triggered Tryhards/ HighRisk
    EP – Sollencia
    AD – Sollencia Overdose
    When you've invested time and money into a company, you have the right to be upset over changes that will negatively affect your experience and gameplay.