Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

There had better finally be a fix for the PS4 Pro crashing in tomorrow's patch

Twohothardware
Twohothardware
✭✭✭✭✭
Because I just crashed again for literally like the 2 or 3 hundredth time. The PS4 Pro has been out for going on 4 months now and after ZOS touted being among the first to support 4K on the Pro we haven't received one patch yet to address the constant crashing or performance issues.

I can't even enjoy Cyrodiil PvP for the multiple crashes a day there and every other space that is heavily populated. ZOS tell me you have some sort of fix to address at least some of the constant crashing every single person that owns a PS4 Pro is experiencing when you release tomorrow's Homestead update and that you're not just still looking into it.
Edited by Twohothardware on February 21, 2017 7:00AM
  • Twohothardware
    Twohothardware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just crashed again.
  • Twohothardware
    Twohothardware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another Crash.
  • Twohothardware
    Twohothardware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And Again.
  • Twohothardware
    Twohothardware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And again.
  • Twohothardware
    Twohothardware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    número cinco
  • Riplaekic
    Riplaekic
    Don't hold your breath for today's patch. They finally officially responded to the biggest crash thread on these forums like 10 days ago.
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My PS4 Pro is currently collecting dust. I only bought it for elder scrolls. And I crash at least 4 to 5 times more on this than the regular PlayStation. Mainly in PVP. However I will be on my pro to edit my house. Just because it looks better
  • PikkonMG
    PikkonMG
    ✭✭✭
    Koolio wrote: »
    My PS4 Pro is currently collecting dust. I only bought it for elder scrolls. And I crash at least 4 to 5 times more on this than the regular PlayStation. Mainly in PVP. However I will be on my pro to edit my house. Just because it looks better

Set your PS4 Pro Resolution to 1080p in system settings when playing ESO and you will be fine, game runs like a normal PS4 till or if they ever get the issue fixed.
    Edited by PikkonMG on February 21, 2017 5:44PM