The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

So this happened

Jitterbug
Jitterbug
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Last night I was pugging the dailies and finally got into a group for the sewers. Within 1 minute the tank left the healer and other DPS were under 160. We waited for 5 minutes for a new one but it was almost midnight and you all know how that can be.
I then suggested we started clearing trash to pass the time and we did. Then we cleared the first boss. Then the second and so on... just the three of us. Two "lowbies" and me who's a relative noob to the whole dungeon scene.

I have been wanting to try tanking for a while and especially since the frost staff thing came along.

When we got to the last boss she one shot us all like we were flies. I then decided to give the frost tanking thing a shot. So in 4 pc spinner, 2 pc chokethorn and 5 pc clever alchemist we gave it a shot. And then we one shot her! It was the best of times.

So much fun and such a great accomplishment for us 3.

Now I know some will say easydungeonlol and what not and obviously it is since we could clear it, but I went to bed a very happy camper. It was a great time and I just wanted to share it with you all.