The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Toggle keybind via addon?

Zewks
Zewks
✭✭✭
Is this possible? Id like to have an addon toggle an already set keybind (the one for my mount). I know "function ToggleMount()" is private and cant be used by addons, so I was wonder if there was a way to side step this by having an addon toggle the keybind instead.
  • static_recharge
    static_recharge
    ✭✭✭✭
    As far as I know this is not possible. The addon API does not allow us to press keys for the user in anyway. This is pretty much considered botting and will not be implemented ever. If ZOS gives us a function to mount our horse in the future that would be one thing, but we will never be able to press a key for the user.
  • Zewks
    Zewks
    ✭✭✭
    I dont understand why the toggle mount ability isnt allowed to be accessed by addons. Such a pain.

All i want to do is randomize the mount I use when I get on my mount. Other games have built in functionality to support this.