The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

No matinance scheduled for this week?

cheeseaddict
cheeseaddict
✭✭✭
Zos has not put out and maintenance schedule for this week, what's up with that?
  • Annalyse
    Annalyse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess that means there will be no maintenance... too bad, I was really hoping for the treasure chest fix.
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess they needed more time to figure out how to get treasure maps to drop housing stuff...

Not that there is anything else that could use a patch as well ;)

Edit: Not that I too wouldn't like to have the treasure chest bug fixed as well B)
    Edited by WldKarde on February 20, 2017 4:13AM
    PC NA
    Characters formally known as Veteran 16:
    Wldkarde, Sir WldKarde , Lil-Miss WldKarde,
    Dame WldKarde Stamplar "Master Angler" "Main" ,
    Shady WldKarde, WldKarde"s Bacon, Jaded WldKarde,
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • Elder_III
    Elder_III
    ✭✭✭✭
    It could be that they are taking the day off since Monday is a Holiday in the USA. Still it's odd not to have a message at the top of the forums informing us (one way or another).
    Semi retired from the trading aspects of the game.
  • Lyserus
    Lyserus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Elder_III wrote: »
    It could be that they are taking the day off since Monday is a Holiday in the USA. Still it's odd not to have a message at the top of the forums informing us (one way or another).

wut what holiday?
  • olivesforge
    olivesforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lyserus wrote: »
    Elder_III wrote: »

wut what holiday?

President's Day
    PCNA | Aldmeri Dominion
    OlivesForge / Swiss Army Templar | Twink of Insanity / Gankblade | Olivesisnotonfire / Annoying Sorc | E. Angus / Magicka Pigeon-Thrower | K. Angus / Stamina Pigeon-Thrower
    Personage of note in:
    Dominant Dominion | Ethereal Traders Union | Knights of the Istari | CoC | Cyrodiil FG
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Presidents day
  • fgoron2000
    fgoron2000
    ✭✭✭✭
    I thought about Prez Day too, but beyond that, I still figured it to be odd that there was no banner at all. In the past, they've put up banners that said No Maintenance this week.

• fgoron2000
    fgoron2000
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've also seen where nothing happened for Monday, and then they'd turn around and resume maintenance cycles on Tuesday. That may happen if the reason for no maintenance was Prez Day

To that end, they are bringing Homestead online for consoles on Tuesday AM, and there was no banner for that, so I'll be surprised if there's no PC maintenance later this week

Edited by fgoron2000 on February 20, 2017 6:20AM