Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Difference between Attuneable and Regular Crafting Stations

Targe
Targe
✭✭
Hi,

I have been doing some digging, but can't find a definitive answer to my questions.

1) What is the difference between Attunable and Regular Crafting stations (To make sure what I know is clear)
2) From what I have read Attuneable needs to be bound to a certain set. If so is this changeable?
3) Can a house have more that 1 attuned crafting station?

Targe
-= Interested in joining a Trading Guild?! =-
Contact Targe on NA PC Server

Best Answers

• STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Targe wrote: »
    Hi,

I have been doing some digging, but can't find a definitive answer to my questions.

1) What is the difference between Attunable and Regular Crafting stations (To make sure what I know is clear)
    2) From what I have read Attuneable needs to be bound to a certain set. If so is this changeable?
    3) Can a house have more that 1 attuned crafting station?

Targe

You can take an attunable to a set's station and tune it to that station. Then give it a home and craft thst set. I do not believe it is changeable.
    As far as i know it just counts as a furnishing so yes you can have multiple.

Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

Answer ✓
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @STEVIL is spot on ...

Regular (generic; non-5-piece) tables will only enable you to craft basic gear without any set bonuses.

For attunable tables, you can't change or overwrite the 5-piece configuration of the table once it's been attuned.

However, you can place as many attuned (or regular) tables in your house up to the furnishings limit.

Some guilds are doing just that ... pooling voucher resources together to turn a large house into a guild hall with all available 5-piece crafting stations.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on February 20, 2017 5:09AM
    Answer ✓
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @STEVIL is spot on ...

Regular (generic; non-5-piece) tables will only enable you to craft basic gear without any set bonuses.

For attunable tables, you can't change or overwrite the 5-piece configuration of the table once it's been attuned.

However, you can place as many attuned (or regular) tables in your house up to the furnishings limit.

Some guilds are doing just that ... pooling voucher resources together to turn a large house into a guild hall with all available 5-piece crafting stations.

my plan is to head into morrowind with 1500 vouchers (hah i can dream) and then decide on six best stations to go get attuned for group use. might even do the "rental property" thing for folks that need the station but annoy me. :-)

How many kutas should i ask per half hour of access to my property?

have to think on that one!

:-)

YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

"The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• Sordidfairytale
    Sordidfairytale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My plan is to get the Imperial City crafting stations attuned, then Kagrenac's hope. Because I hate running all that damn way to that crafting station, wish we could mount our horses in there... After that, probably the rest of the DLC stations, so that people in the guild without those DLC's can use those stations.

I do like the idea of charging for use though. Smart money there. ;)
    The Vegemite Knight

"if the skeleton kills you, your dps is too low." ~STEVIL

The Elder World of WarScrollCraft Online ~joaaocaampos
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My plan is to get the Imperial City crafting stations attuned, then Kagrenac's hope. Because I hate running all that damn way to that crafting station, wish we could mount our horses in there... After that, probably the rest of the DLC stations, so that people in the guild without those DLC's can use those stations.

I do like the idea of charging for use though. Smart money there. ;)

thanks.. and technically, they can do whatever they want... wont ask questions - as long as it doesn't break tos and they clean up any "droppings" afterwards. the lower floor has stoackade and cages and gibbets and who am i to judge?
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.