Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

How to get rid of combat music, specifally the loud drums subsequent to combat (music already off)?

chuck-18_ESO
chuck-18_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
I love ESO's soundtrack, but I hate the combat music, so I give up the music. I haven't played in a while, and now I find that the combat music (specifically those loud drums that bang particularly loud when combat ends) is still playing even though music is disabled. Is there a way to get rid of this? Thanks.
The Exclusionary Mandates of Maruhkite Selection: All Are Equal

1: That the Supreme Spirit Akatosh is of unitary essence, as proven by the monolinearity of Time.
1: That Shezarr the missing sibling is Singularly Misplaced and therefore Doubly Venerated.
1: That the protean substrate that informs all denial of (1) is the Aldmeri Taint.
1: That the Prophet Most Simian demonstrated that monothought begets Proper-Life.
1: That the purpose of Proper-Life is the Expungement of the Taint.
1: That the Arc of Time provides the mortal theater for the Sacred Expungement.
1: That Akatosh is Time is Proper-Life is Taint-Death.
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    combat music is under effects
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Resfeber
    Resfeber
    ✭✭✭
    If you're still having trouble despite toggling it off you may wanna reset to default, reload, then toggle it off again.
    Resfeber (n.): the restless race of the traveler's heart before the journey begins, when anxiety and anticipation are tangled together; a travel fever that can manifest as an illness.
    [Jan '14 Beta Tester]
  • chuck-18_ESO
    chuck-18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    combat music is under effects

It definitely isn't, turned my effects all the way down and the drums still thunder.
    The Exclusionary Mandates of Maruhkite Selection: All Are Equal

1: That the Supreme Spirit Akatosh is of unitary essence, as proven by the monolinearity of Time.
    1: That Shezarr the missing sibling is Singularly Misplaced and therefore Doubly Venerated.
    1: That the protean substrate that informs all denial of (1) is the Aldmeri Taint.
    1: That the Prophet Most Simian demonstrated that monothought begets Proper-Life.
    1: That the purpose of Proper-Life is the Expungement of the Taint.
    1: That the Arc of Time provides the mortal theater for the Sacred Expungement.
    1: That Akatosh is Time is Proper-Life is Taint-Death.