The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How to get rid of combat music, specifally the loud drums subsequent to combat (music already off)?

chuck-18_ESO
chuck-18_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
I love ESO's soundtrack, but I hate the combat music, so I give up the music. I haven't played in a while, and now I find that the combat music (specifically those loud drums that bang particularly loud when combat ends) is still playing even though music is disabled. Is there a way to get rid of this? Thanks.
The Exclusionary Mandates of Maruhkite Selection: All Are Equal

1: That the Supreme Spirit Akatosh is of unitary essence, as proven by the monolinearity of Time.
1: That Shezarr the missing sibling is Singularly Misplaced and therefore Doubly Venerated.
1: That the protean substrate that informs all denial of (1) is the Aldmeri Taint.
1: That the Prophet Most Simian demonstrated that monothought begets Proper-Life.
1: That the purpose of Proper-Life is the Expungement of the Taint.
1: That the Arc of Time provides the mortal theater for the Sacred Expungement.
1: That Akatosh is Time is Proper-Life is Taint-Death.
  • Remag_Div
    Remag_Div
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Earplugs
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is all the combat music player or is this just an audio queue to say combat started/stopped?

If it's the later I don't think you'll be able to without turning sound effects off.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I absolutely hate combat music 24/7 while running around in PvE areas because I accidentally streaked on a mudcrab -_- . I just want to enjoy the beautiful background music :) Lol
    Edited by andreasranasen on February 20, 2017 8:26AM
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf