The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for guild(s) - Active trading guild and achievement focused friendly guild (pve and pvp)

PRXEloswith
As per the topic, I am looking for 2-3 active trading guilds and a guild that is active in all aspects of the game to do pve and pvp (AD) with.

I have multiple characters that I play actively (currently 85 Champion sorc and Nightblade, soon to have a templar as well). I am an active crafter and will be an active trader. I am an MMO vet, and have played ESO since it was released on PC (with a huge break only just coming back now). I'm really looking to get more out of this game, which I am currently enjoying but am missing the features a guild (and the trading guilds) would offer :)

Thanks!

PSN: PicusB