The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Armor of Truth is Bugged

Jules
Jules
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Posting this for a friend who is unable to and bringing awareness to this set bug.

Armor of Truth and Shattering rocks is bugged.
If I CC someone and they break free and are set offbalance, I dont receive the wpn dmg.
If I CC someone and it's broken by my DoTs and they're set offbalance I dont get the wpn dmg.
If I CC someone and I break the CC with a direct dmg ability and they're set offbalance, I get the wpn dmg.

For some reason the game isn't registering it as ME setting the enemy offbalance when they break free from Shattering Rocks or if the CC is broken by a DoT. However, for some reason the set works when Shattering Rocks is broken by a direct damage ability, it doesn't even have to be from yourself. An ally can literally damage them and break the CC and you'll still get the weapon damage as long as they're set offbalance. ZoS please fix.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @Wrobel @ZOS_BrianWheeler
JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
Viva La Aristocracy
  • Yuke
    Yuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Already wrote a ticket about it. But kinda glad someone else also cares.

Funny thing is, if you CC them and someone else break it with a direct damage ability, you get the bonus.

So basically only direct damage works and nothing else.
    Save Us, Microsoft.

Noricum & Kitesquad™
    YT-Channel
  • Ahzek
    Ahzek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ShalidorsHeir look shali, the thread for you !
    Jo'Khaljor
  • blabafat
    blabafat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's fix some of these broken sets
    Fire Cloak - VR12 DK - Nord - EP
    Ámeer - VR15 Templar - Imperial - AD
    The Mágician - VR16 Templar - Imperial DC
    Magíc - VR16 DK - Dark Elf - DC
    Àmeer - VR16 Templar - High Elf - DC
    ámeer - VR16 Templar - High Elf - AD
    Æ ámeer - VR16 Templar - High Elf - EP
    Ameer Flow - Level 34 Nightblade - High Elf - EP

Youtube:
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCFNmXCgmTVo-T-p1BIVLxbQ
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a pretty interestingly unique set that could get some use if fixed.. Plus.. Zos you guys will love this... It comes from dark shade, so people are forced to do your content.
    Rhage Lionpride DC Stamina Templar
    K-Hole
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like you bought the off brand Armor of Lies, that's what happens when you try to go cheap Juies. :smirk:
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS should really stop force shoving these new gear sets into the game until they are all bug free. Its almost like they are trying to meet a quota. Give the "create-a-new-set-bonus" team a break!
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• joe.smith21b14_ESO
    joe.smith21b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed
    Edited by joe.smith21b14_ESO on February 21, 2017 8:51PM
    Smiff
  • joshuatczwrwb17_ESO
    joshuatczwrwb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Jules wrote: »
    Posting this for a friend who is unable to and bringing awareness to this set bug.

Armor of Truth and Shattering rocks is bugged.
    If I CC someone and they break free and are set offbalance, I dont receive the wpn dmg.
    If I CC someone and it's broken by my DoTs and they're set offbalance I dont get the wpn dmg.
    If I CC someone and I break the CC with a direct dmg ability and they're set offbalance, I get the wpn dmg.

For some reason the game isn't registering it as ME setting the enemy offbalance when they break free from Shattering Rocks or if the CC is broken by a DoT. However, for some reason the set works when Shattering Rocks is broken by a direct damage ability, it doesn't even have to be from yourself. An ally can literally damage them and break the CC and you'll still get the weapon damage as long as they're set offbalance. ZoS please fix.

I need to add that using Blockade of Storms ( Which causes off-balance) does not proc the set bonus too. This is quite disappointing as it seems a good synergy set for hybrid builds, which gave the game the intended flexibility and flavor. Please fix this soon.

• Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Armor of Lies?
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Armor of Lies?

WTB

Also known as the Willow's Path set. Still bugged.
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Armor of Lies?

WTB

Also known as the Willow's Path set. Still bugged.

Is this "fake news" like you told me you keep feeding me in TF zone last week?
  • SPE825
    SPE825
    ✭✭✭
    Thinking of farming this for my werewolf build. Does the fear there properly proc the set bonus? Hoping it's not bugged there too.
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Question:

Surprise attack stun from cloak/stealth sets target off-balance.

Do you get the weapon damage bonus before or after the surprise attack connects? Basically asking if the off-balance occurs before or after the damage.
    PS4 NA DC