The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Nirn VMA Axe and Charged VMA Dagger vs 2 Regular Sharpened Daggers

GawdSB
GawdSB
✭✭✭✭✭
Would the VMS weapons do more damage? Currently I no longer need the weapons for my set as I'm running: 5 NMG, 2 Velidreth, and 3 VO.
  • Reorx_Holybeard
    Reorx_Holybeard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Non-VMA Sharpened weapons on your main bar will generally do noticeable more damage than non-sharpened VMA weapons, especially for non ideal traits like Charged. Non-ideal VMA traits on the backbar are fine as you generally don't spend much time having them equipped.

If in doubt try some DPS tests for both cases and see what the difference is.
    Reorx Holybeard -- NA/PC
    Founder/Admin of www.uesp.net -- UESP ESO Guilds
    Creator of the "Best" ESO Build Editor
    I'm on a quest to build the world's toughest USB drive!
  • GawdSB
    GawdSB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Non-VMA Sharpened weapons on your main bar will generally do noticeable more damage than non-sharpened VMA weapons, especially for non ideal traits like Charged. Non-ideal VMA traits on the backbar are fine as you generally don't spend much time having them equipped.

If in doubt try some DPS tests for both cases and see what the difference is.

Need to wait for Homestead console update to test the dps.

Yea, I was thinking regular sharpened would be better.