The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Lf a trials guild

Eskaygee
Eskaygee
Soul Shriven
Nearing 400cp and currently run trials here and there in my free time with randoms and they're a blast. I've been searching for a guild for some consistent runs and learning but my schedule doesn't allow for a lot of options. I am usually on and off from 12am-3pm EST on weekdays (can be available for certain hours I am needed within that range whereas my classes and lectures are doable at my own pace 3 days of the week). Weekends I'm either hanging out with friends, working, or playing in game with my nubby friends who work nearly all week. Would be great if there was a trials guild out there that did some runs around 12am-3pm EST on weekdays. Let me know if once does happen to exist. Haha. Have a great day!
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    Visions is a small guild. Currently 33 players and will stay small for the foreseeable future. No more than 50 members. We are PvE focused from quest to trials and everything in between. We run trials Thursday 8pm EST Saturday 2pm EST and Sunday at 4pm EST. More times will be added as interest grows. We make leaderboards often, going for out 5th straight weeks if we make it this week. We are looking for active, sociable players that are willing to help out their fellow guildmates. We need players that wants to help each other. We need players that are sociable to make guild chat come alive. We also use the app BAND for everything guild related. Message me if interested. PSN CelticDude421