Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Best selling, most popular furniture blueprints?

Myyth
Myyth
✭✭✭✭✭
Whenever I get a furniture blueprint, before I use and learn it, I wonder if I should sell it for gold instead.

Are there certain blueprints that are very good sellers or in high demand? Ive noticed that Khajit furnishing seems popular and there seems to be a demand for beds. Anything I should watch out for?
Edited by Myyth on February 18, 2017 8:26PM
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've notice I sell Altmer and Khajiit most often, though really anything that's a large piece of furniture(desk, bookcase, fancy chair, bed, et cetera) also sell well. Things that are fairly unique go quickly, while things like pots move more slowly.

For reference, all blueprints I sell are purple, I price them between 50-75k, though I'll be dropping them now that writs are also dropping in price.
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • Myyth
    Myyth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I so far havn't found a single purple recipe :(
    If they sell for that much though, I think I would definitely sell it instead of using it. I really could care less if my furniture was purple or green. And with the expensive amount of mats required for purple I probably couldn't even craft them.

• Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pssst - if you're on NA PC and come across redguard bookcase, full I'll pay twice that ;)

Though in reality, my search for said bookcase has gotten me to go through the Hlaalu gamble - basically for 10 writs spent, you get a random purple recipe. Those I don't use, I sell.
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Redgruard and Breton book cases are as rare as unicorn snot, you could charge anything you dam welll felt like for those blueprints