The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Next crown pack discount?

SirFilip
SirFilip
Does anybody have any idea when the next crown pack sale is gonna be?
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    Someone posted in another thread that there a slash on crown store prices last march and I wouldn't be surprised if they did something in may before morrowind releases but as far as the crown packs themselves going on sale they drop down heavily on black Friday. The 5500 pack get about a 60% off sale. I do remember another crown pack sale last year but the discount rate was not as high. Might have been in the summer but I'm not sure.
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Surragard wrote: »
    Someone posted in another thread that there a slash on crown store prices last march and I wouldn't be surprised if they did something in may before morrowind releases but as far as the crown packs themselves going on sale they drop down heavily on black Friday. The 5500 pack get about a 60% off sale. I do remember another crown pack sale last year but the discount rate was not as high. Might have been in the summer but I'm not sure.

We didn't have crown sale during Black Friday at all. We only had items in Crown Store on sale.

We will most likely have a crown sale end of March early April.
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    @andreasranasen My mistake then. I thought I remembered seeing a discount at Black Friday on the Xbox store. I didn't end up buying crowns though so I don't have anything to back that up.
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Surragard wrote: »
    @andreasranasen My mistake then. I thought I remembered seeing a discount at Black Friday on the Xbox store. I didn't end up buying crowns though so I don't have anything to back that up.

I know EU have had crown sales recently. But not in North America. Last time we had one was back In August. I am sure theyre waiting until after Homestead drops on console and a few weeks after Wild Hunt Crates drops next Friday.
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    March is in a week OP the HYPE is real!

spectre-james-bond-easter-egg-white-cat.jpg
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
  • acw37162
    acw37162
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't expect one soon™ With housing just dropping and the pricing being ridiculous. They want to give it a few months to settle to make sure the squeezed every last drop of blood out of the turnip before they throw anyone a bone.
  • JWKe
    JWKe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Before the end of march. After, the Wild Hunt Clown crates are released. That is where I'd guess it'll be placed.