Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Returning

Berserk_Guts
Berserk_Guts
Soul Shriven
I am not sure if this is in the right place so sorry if not. I have not played in 8ish months and do not remember much, I have a level 31 dragonknight I was using which has all the skills reset now and I dont know what to put them in. I would like to play as a mainly pve character that does not die very easily so are there any builds I could look at to get back into it? Also I was thinking about just starting over from scratch if i cannot get the hang of things so is there any preference on what to choose that could do solo pve with out to much trouble.
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    I kinda just throw it together so I can't help you with builds but if you want to avoid starting over you can respec in the main cities for each alliance by paying gold at the church. There is also an option to buy a crown store respec scroll if you prefer.
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.
  • Madness1
    Madness1
    ✭✭✭
    I personally like putting builds together myself, that way you know the ins and outs of any build. For that I use a skill calculator such as THIS.

Though if you do want to go and look at other builds, then I highly recommend these two:
    Deltias Gaming for PVE and PVP builds, and some rather good guides
    SypherPK for PVP builds
    And of course you have the community at large builds which are scattered all over the net.
    What is the color of night?
    What is the color of the fox?
    Hail Sithis.
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you pull up any builds in these forums or any other site though just check the date of the post. The game gets patched regularly and some builds may be out of date.
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.