The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Who else has not been able to log in due to server connection issues as of this last month or so?

Silversand
Silversand
✭✭
I have not been able to play the game at all over the last couple days because I keep getting disconnected from the server as soon as I select my character at the login menu that follows the game startup menu. It's incredibly frustrating to be paying for a ESO subscription and not even be able to access any content due to Zenimax having poor servers or lack there of to support player volume, etc... I need answers and this is unacceptable. I've literally tried logging in and out after closing app repeatedly for over an hour at a time! WTF!
”May I shrink to dust

In your cold, wild Wastes,

And may my tongue speak

Its last hymn to your winds.”
  • Silversand
    Silversand
    ✭✭
    In addition, instead of adding new content, try fixing basic server maintenance and connectivity issues first so people can actually PLAY your game. I am beyond disappointed with this service
    ”May I shrink to dust

In your cold, wild Wastes,

And may my tongue speak

Its last hymn to your winds.”
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right now there is an issue that if you try to log into a crowded zone, you will dc and fail to load. I had this happen for 2 hours on a char that I accidentally left in Rawl-Kha. I ported into cyrodiil from Rawl-kha, and because TF was full the game tried to dump me back into rawlkha.

Try to log off in areas that don't see massive amounts of people.
  • JOE_WILLIE
    Right now there is an issue that if you try to log into a crowded zone, you will dc and fail to load. I had this happen for 2 hours on a char that I accidentally left in Rawl-Kha. I ported into cyrodiil from Rawl-kha, and because TF was full the game tried to dump me back into rawlkha.

Try to log off in areas that don't see massive amounts of people.

So what's the fix if you do log out in a heavily populated area and ESO keeps signing you out due to connectivity issues, even though your wifi is fine?
    PC - NA - AD

Magicka Sorcerer
    Magicka Templar
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still happens often now.
    Pc na