Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Most evil quest

• Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »
    Gargath wrote: »
    Quest with 2 male Khajiits in love was the most evil :p .
    Sure it was not bosmer? can not remember an Khajiit version.

It was two Bosmer ladies afaik. Wasn't it in Grahtwood in the giant pirate cave and one of the woman was a pirate captain?
    Edited by Seraphayel on February 18, 2017 1:19PM
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mrsrobot wrote: »
    I can't remember the quest name or where it is but there is a quest where you get to choose whether to shove a guy from a really high tower. I shoved him off once and he went flying off into the air....

That's in Grahtwood, too. Southpoint, the city where Uncle Sheo drove the entire population insane.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any that involves me getting to pick if someone lives or dies, they always die.
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't remember the quest name or where it is but there is a quest where you get to choose whether to shove a guy from a really high tower. I shoved him off once and he went flying off into the air....

Sheo again
    Radinyn wrote: »
    Danksta wrote: »
    Giving what's her name to Sheogorath for an extra skill point.

Her name is Valaste. And this is actually best way! ALL HAIL SHEOGORATH!

Agreed i mean is it really that bad i did her a kindness
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Valaste lost her marbles and was definitely in a better place with the mad god.

The most evil quest I've done involved that little wood Elf that had her eyeballs removed by the hagravens. Even though she lived, It was most disturbing.

That other one where the Orc King rammed that huge sword through the other tribe leaders chest was by far the most brutal I can remember. It was epic watching through first person.

Every time you kill someone with the Blade of Woe it reminds me of that kind of brutality.
  • Mephisto939
    Mephisto939
    ✭✭✭✭
    I always pick the evil option. Hell, I would probably team up with Molag Bal if the game let me.

More evil quests please ZOS!
    Why did the Dunmer cross the road?
    Apparently to get stuck in an eternal load screen!
  • theher0not
    theher0not
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes I choose the thing that is least favorable for an NPC just because I find him/her anoying.
  • brtomkin
    brtomkin
    ✭✭✭
    One of my favorite quests in the game is the White Rose Prison in Shadowfen. At the end of the quest you have to decide what to do with the keystone... one of the choices is exceedingly evil.

Another of my favorites is an Eastmarch quest called Torn Asunder... no choices, but the story is terrific.

Edited by brtomkin on February 18, 2017 3:36PM
    PS5 NA: Pickmans__Model, CP 2000+
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always pick the evil option. Hell, I would probably team up with Molag Bal if the game let me.

And then backstab molag bal for double damage surpassing the deidra in pure evilness
  • Fishoscandi
    Fishoscandi
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are a lot of quests where you have to decide the fate of some characters. Today, I teleported to the Voljar Meadery Wayshrine. I see a khajiit merchant in front of it with a dialouge option of: Give me everything you got! I have never seen that option so I took it. I felt really bad about him(after I robbed him he just sat down beside his horse and started looking really sad). After that I did the Cragwallow quest(spoilers ahead!)

And I got to the point where the goblins captured the bard. I spared him because I felt so bad about that khajiit. I get attached to things (and people apparently) so I spared the bard. So every quest where you decide fates is evil.

Most evil one for me? Don't know the name but it's the one where you have to trick a reachmen guy into a portal to open a door or something(EP, Rift or Eastmarch questline)

Fishoscandi - Orc NB
    Cookie of Dough - Dunmer Templar
    Smells Like Tree Spirit - Bosmer Sorc

EU PC

• Mephisto939
    Mephisto939
    ✭✭✭✭

And then backstab molag bal for double damage surpassing the deidra in pure evilness

Yup! Show Manimarco how it's done!
    Why did the Dunmer cross the road?
    Apparently to get stuck in an eternal load screen!
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yup! Show Manimarco how it's done!

And then kill him for lols
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ding ding ding! Even on my designated "evil" character, I had a hard time pulling the trigger for this choice.
    Not me, I do it every time, but I don't have to role play to be evil. :naughty:
    What is the reward for not? lol. I never looked it up.
    1 skill point for not giving her up and 2 skill points for giving to Uncle Sheo.

@ThePaleItalian
    It's actually 2 skill points for giving her up and none for curing her. You do get Shally's staff if you cure her though.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Retrieving the cursed crown for lady whats-her-face in glenumbra, only to have her make stibbons put it on, resulting in his death
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lynx7386 wrote: »
    Retrieving the cursed crown for lady whats-her-face in glenumbra, only to have her make stibbons put it on, resulting in his death

Is he really dead? I mean we get to see his character in Alik'r Desert again but I can't remember if it's him or the ghost that took over his body.
    Edited by Seraphayel on February 18, 2017 10:00PM
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • MythicEmperor
    MythicEmperor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MythicEmperor insists there's a quest somewhere in the game where you hand a slave back over to their Telvanni owner. If I did this, I don't remember.

Beyond that? *shrugs* I've lost count.

Sounds like "A Life of Privilege" in Shadowfen.

That isn't exactly what I said, but you found a quest (that I forgot about) that does exactly that. Bravo!

What my comments (from weeks ago) were actually referring to, however, were the quests in Sathram Plantation in which you can kill the Khajiit slave revolter.
    With cold regards,
    Mythic

Favorite Characters:
    Kilith Telvayn, Dunmer Telvanni Sorcerer (main)
    Kilith, Dunmer Magblade (old main)
    Vadusa Venim, Dunmer crafter (older main)
    Hir Hlaalu, Dunmer Warden
    Søren Icehelm, N'wah Warden
    Fargoth of Morrowind, Bosmer commoner
  • Myrnhiel
    Myrnhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For me the most evil quests are the ones in the "Forgotten Crypts" in Deshaan - when I did them for the first time, I made the wrong choice during the first quest and that led to a very terrible ending of the second quest. I was so shocked and felt so bad afterwards, really really bad! And I didn't even do it knowingly - and that was the worst part of it.

And the quest reward.... SO evil! :'(

When I did the quests for the second time with another char, I tried to make up for it - but I still didn't feel any better. :|
    Edited by Myrnhiel on February 18, 2017 11:58PM
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The one in Stonefalls I think where you have to help some slavers against their Khajiiti slaves. It made me sick to the stomach and is one of the main reasons why I dislike the EP quest line and only did it fully in two characters. The update that opened up Cadwell's Gold without having to do Silver was a godsend. I skipped the EP quests with all of my other characters.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • guul
    guul
    ✭✭✭
    Kill the poor pet goblin quest in Cyrodiil :'(
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The quest Pact Advocate, where you have to gather evidence and determine who is guilty of harvesting a flower. With the way the quest works, you can make any of the 3 people the guilty one. That's more bs than most of the quest in the game.
    frabz-i-was-framed-it-was-the-dog-i-swear-43419f.jpg
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Selene's Web 4P group dungeon in Reaper's March... where you help sell Selene into slavery to a rogue Mage Guild guy... I keep hoping for a "part 2" continuation of the story.
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Stibbons is immortal..he appears in at least 3 other quests throughout the game, even in coldharbor.
  • McI
    McI
    ✭✭✭
    When you get the goblin food from that man in cyro who keeps him as a pet, and you poison the food because that woman hates him.
  • Vulsahdaal
    Vulsahdaal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vigarr wrote: »

Stibbons is immortal..he appears in at least 3 other quests throughout the game, even in coldharbor.

I believe he only seems immortal, because he is not Stibbons but the ghost. The way I remember it, Stibbons died when he put the crown on, and the ghost took over his body. Some time later, my character ran into 'Stibbons' again (in the quest when he was trying to regain the Ladys favor after she had hired a merc to take his place) and when speaking with 'Stibbons' privately, he told my character something along the lines of 'We both know who I really am'. At that point I figured, Stibbons was really dead..
  • MythicEmperor
    MythicEmperor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »
    The one in Stonefalls I think where you have to help some slavers against their Khajiiti slaves. It made me sick to the stomach and is one of the main reasons why I dislike the EP quest line and only did it fully in two characters. The update that opened up Cadwell's Gold without having to do Silver was a godsend. I skipped the EP quests with all of my other characters.

That was one of my favorite quests, as a proud member of House Telvanni
    With cold regards,
    Mythic

Favorite Characters:
    Kilith Telvayn, Dunmer Telvanni Sorcerer (main)
    Kilith, Dunmer Magblade (old main)
    Vadusa Venim, Dunmer crafter (older main)
    Hir Hlaalu, Dunmer Warden
    Søren Icehelm, N'wah Warden
    Fargoth of Morrowind, Bosmer commoner
  • kewl
    kewl
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Skill point vs npc's life? Skill point always wins.
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭

Ding ding ding! Even on my designated "evil" character, I had a hard time pulling the trigger for this choice.

Not me, I do it every time, but I don't have to role play to be evil. :naughty:

What is the reward for not? lol. I never looked it up.

1 skill point for not giving her up and 2 skill points for giving to Uncle Sheo.

@ThePaleItalian

The reward was originally 3 skill points for giving her up but they later nerfed it.
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

To be fair, that option wasn't really evil when you consider that he had the power to kill people with lightning, had been killing people all day, and was insane. I felt like I needed to shove him off the tower for the safety of the townspeople. Logically, it wasn't worth the risk to keep him alive.
  • dbgager
    dbgager
    ✭✭✭
    Wouldnt killing an innocent person be the most evil thing. You can't get more evil that that. Besides somehow sending them to endless painful torment. The only thing more evil would be killing many innocent people. So Dark Brother hood first quest...or any other quest where you kill an innocent person.
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That one time in Wrothgar were you have to help some "Famous Explorer" Dark Elf dude that turns out to be a phony lier at the end of the quest you have the option to tell him to hide inside one of the coffins in the room upon selecting it he jumps in and you can close the coffin on him and you can't let him out his assistant doesn't care that he's missing. you just left some poor dark elf to rot inside a coffin just because he's lied and is not really a famous explorer kinda harsh...
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.