Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Stealing 160cp items

Ceph_Nemesis
I was wondering since I just hit CP 160. Can you steal armor and weapons that are 160cp from armor/weapon racks? So far I only get level 140cp items.

Best Answer

• kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    \
    I was wondering since I just hit CP 160. Can you steal armor and weapons that are 160cp from armor/weapon racks? So far I only get level 140cp items.

You can only loot cp140.
    Answer ✓
  • jlboozer
    jlboozer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure...but if on ps4 NA add me and I will help you farm/craft some (jlboozer)
  • Ceph_Nemesis
    I'm on Xbox NA. Thanks though.
  • Gordon906
    Gordon906
    ✭✭✭

I'm sure its possible
  • Gordon906
    Gordon906
    ✭✭✭

It shouls be possible if you're at that level already
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think you can get Ruby items from stealing or containers, I believe this is just something which was never updated from when IC released and they were trying to keep Ruby materials/items harder to obtain.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only way I know to get Owned CP160 items are from Thieves Troves if they drop a set item.

Otherwise the Legerdemain Loot Tables top out at CP140, which includes world items.

Although they did remove the nerfed inspiration on decon of stolen items if they are laundered, so there is that.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"