Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Purple Furniture plans

Brunoad
Brunoad
✭✭✭
I learned a couple of purple furniture plans, but do not see them when I try to craft them? Any ideas why??
I do have both boxes for ingredients and skills unchecked.
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps at the wrong crafting station for the type of plan? Some things don't make much sense as to which station is needed. I've seen different wooden beds with bedding split between woodworking & clothing stations, for example.
    Edited by Tevalaur on February 17, 2017 4:25PM
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • Sordidfairytale
    Sordidfairytale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tevalaur wrote: »
    Perhaps at the wrong crafting station for the type of plan? Some things don't make much sense as to which station is needed. I've seen different wooden beds with bedding split between woodworking & clothing stations, for example.

I was just getting ready to type this. The addon Craftstore lists all of the recipes for furnishings and you can see which skill each falls under. That being said, I experienced a bug where recipes I had learned were not showing up until I learned another recipe. I don't recall which recipe I learned, but once I did I was able to see the other recipes when I opened the crafting station. It possibly could have been a delay between my character and the server?
    The Vegemite Knight

"if the skeleton kills you, your dps is too low." ~STEVIL

The Elder World of WarScrollCraft Online ~joaaocaampos