Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Infallible Mage set question

xSkullfox
xSkullfox
✭✭✭✭✭
Is the 3 piece bonus active in the Maelstrom arena ?
  • Gain Minor Slayer at all times, increasing your damage done to Dungeon and Trial Monsters by 5%.
Groupfinder:
The worst part is when it finally puts you in a group, your healer turns into a werewolf, your tank has 14k HP and the dps is heavy armor, using a restro staff and a two handed sword on the backbar. Then comes the 15 minute penalty before the cycle starts anew.

Rulz of Morrowind:
  • The first rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
  • The second rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
  • Third rule of Morrowind: Someone yells NDA stuff, uploads images, streams, the game is over.
  • Fourth rule: only invited players can test.
  • Fifth rule: one invite at a time, fellas.
  • Sixth rule: crying or bashing on pts.
  • Seventh rule: NDA will go on as long as they have to.
  • And the eighth and final rule: If this is your first invite at Morrowind, you have to play.
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe so and I hope so
    Edited by Runschei on February 17, 2017 10:17AM
  • myven
    myven
    ✭✭
    I'd want to ask the same about houses. Considering DPS testing on dummies. Anyone tried this?
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    myven wrote: »
    I'd want to ask the same about houses. Considering DPS testing on dummies. Anyone tried this?

I don't think IA applies to homes
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Maelstrom Arena is a trial so yes, minor slayer applies there. I'm on PS4 so I haven't gotten the update yet but I heard that minor slayer also applies to the DPS dummy, as it should for practicality purposes.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• myven
    myven
    ✭✭
    Danksta wrote: »
    Maelstrom Arena is a trial so yes, minor slayer applies there. I'm on PS4 so I haven't gotten the update yet but I heard that minor slayer also applies to the DPS dummy, as it should for practicality purposes.

Thanks, I'll try this on dummies myself eventually :)