The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Hawk's Eye

wibbz
wibbz
✭✭
Hi!

Is it possible to get gold jewlery?

If not, why?

If possible then where?

Best Answer

• AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If it shows up on the vendor in Cyrodiil, yes. If not, I think it may be a reward in PvP but you'd need to be up in the top % of the leaderboards. Either way, you'll have to go into Cyrodiil to even be sure.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • wibbz
    wibbz
    ✭✭
    Ok, Yeah i am hoping that the golden vendor will sell them because the reward of being at the top i think its only marksman, lekis and so on that is the reward as gold jewlery as far as i know and seen.

Any one else have an idea? Have the devs just skipped them?

• kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not on the loot table for rewards of the worthy.
    They really do need to update that, but that's a whole different story.
  • StereoLiz
    StereoLiz
    ✭✭✭
    No, hawk's eye gold jewerly doesn't exist.
    Golden cat won't sell it, she offers only jewerly of sets that previously were in vet trials like ebon, viper and senche.
  • DurzoBlint13
    DurzoBlint13
    ✭✭✭✭
    StereoLiz wrote: »
    Golden cat won't sell it, she offers only jewerly of sets that previously were in vet trials like ebon, viper and senche.

that is what I thought too, but there was a thread the other day talking about people can't wait til they sell gold Spinner and Sprigan jewelry. Those sets never came from a Trial and I did not think she would ever sell them but everyone seemed to think she would. I searched for a while trying to find a Patch Note or quote that says she will only sell former-Trial jewelry but I never found anything.
    Would you happen o have a link to where it says this? Im not doubting you, I just want to be able to show prof if/when someone brings it up again
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hawks eye five piece makes gold jewelry worthless.
    Reduces the cost and increases the damage of your Bow abilities by 5%.

There is no point for gold with a five piece like this, you are only losing like around 140 stam and like 3 weapon damage. Literally so minor it would end up being a rounding error difference.

So it doesn't matter that it doesn't exist.
    Edited by Lightspeedflashb14_ESO on February 17, 2017 11:24AM
  • wibbz
    wibbz
    ✭✭

There is no point for gold with a five piece like this, you are only losing like around 140 stam and like 3 weapon damage. Literally so minor it would end up being a rounding error difference.

Yes thats true but i still want the extra stam anyway because why not? Even if IT is a smal increase.

Do you know any other sets that is good for a bow/bow build? I am going for hawks eye and moragtong maelstom bow/ masters bow. :)
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this set even good? I mean 5% damage and cost reduce sounds pretty bad compared to other sets.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • wibbz
    wibbz
    ✭✭
    Seraphayel wrote: »
    Is this set even good? I mean 5% damage and cost reduce sounds pretty bad compared to other sets.

Maby if you want to min max its not so good, but i think its good for what i am doing i think the reduction and dmg is good
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wibbz wrote: »

Maby if you want to min max its not so good, but i think its good for what i am doing i think the reduction and dmg is good

Just asking because I'm curious and looking for sets for my bow build. : - )
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • wibbz
    wibbz
    ✭✭

Just asking because I'm curious and looking for sets for my bow build. : - )

Like i said before, hawks eye and moragtong maelstom bow/ masters bow. I at least think is a good set up but i dont know if it is veteran trail worthy but as a casual doing normal trails and questing and som castle wall pvp its awesome i beleve. Atm im running hawks/hundings/one keena and its also works nice.

I play on ps4 so cant test the dps.
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The hat is so amazingly absurd it's totally worth it!
  • Stamden
    Stamden
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes thats true but i still want the extra stam anyway because why not? Even if IT is a smal increase.

Do you know any other sets that is good for a bow/bow build? I am going for hawks eye and moragtong maelstom bow/ masters bow. :)

Are you planning on farming vDSA? I need to farm it up and am looking for people.
    PC NA

~Currently taking a break from the game until my DK can become something more than just a crafter~
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    StereoLiz wrote: »

That's not true. She offers jewelery from sets that are actually overland and dungeons sets and only some of them was previously in vet trials.
  • wibbz
    wibbz
    ✭✭
    Neighbor wrote: »

Are you planning on farming vDSA? I need to farm it up and am looking for people.

If u play on Ps4 Im in for some farming
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Golden offers gold rings from overland sets as well, not just from trials. It also drops from the Medium Armor Offensive Boxs in Cyro if the info isn't outdated so you can try for purple ones since golden ones won't affect the 5 piece bonus
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bruma boxes.

And no, no gold jewellery
    Edited by Brrrofski on April 25, 2017 9:39AM
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Morag tong is trash, go with Poisonous Serpent (has gold jewelry from VHRC) and Either Spriggan or Hulking Drugar. You'll have an enormous stam pool and one nasty / powerful and very easy free proc with only a 1s cooldown. My stam sorc roll with 46K Stam and can melt anyone who isn't pre winged up with just a heavy+injection followed by LA spam with injections.
    Sharp Master Bow is a must. Maelstrom bow is pretty lackluster on anything that isn't a parked boss. Although at breach with zergs stacking up it can be handy.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • Flaminir
    Flaminir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @wibbz There WILL BE golden hawks eye jewellery... but only for a limited time, and you'll have to use AP to buy it. Theres a new Cyrodiil event coming in a few months...

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/338947/pts-feedback-thread-for-midyear-mayhem
    Edited by Flaminir on April 25, 2017 11:46AM
    GM of the Unholy Legacy
    EU/EP
    Sorcerer Flaminir (Magicka) / Staminir (Stamina)
    Templar Elixiia (Magicka/Healer) / Lotti Velooni (Magicka)
    DragonKnight Xalora Flaminar (Tank) / Unholy-Dragon-Toad (Tank)
    Nightblade Aimee Owlious (Magicka) / Myttens (Stamina)
    Warden: Frosti-Tute (Magicka/Healer) Boops-Many-Snoots (Stamina/Tank)
  • wibbz
    wibbz
    ✭✭

Morag tong is trash, go with Poisonous Serpent (has gold jewelry from VHRC) and Either Spriggan or Hulking Drugar. You'll have an enormous stam pool and one nasty / powerful and very easy free proc with only a 1s cooldown. My stam sorc roll with 46K Stam and can melt anyone who isn't pre winged up with just a heavy+injection followed by LA spam with injections.
    Sharp Master Bow is a must. Maelstrom bow is pretty lackluster on anything that isn't a parked boss. Although at breach with zergs stacking up it can be handy.

Im not doing any hardmode because no one wants a bow/bow guy running with them