The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

eso plus isnt active? I had until 3/20 just to get it renewed?

sneakymitchell
sneakymitchell
✭✭✭✭
I noticed that my eso plus is renewed because it gave me crowns and then I might of lagged out or something but the game crashed. So i logged back in and it wasnt active. I got the crowns but i have no access to my crafting bag and what not. Already summit a ticket and probably got to wait forever just to let some bot say something that doesnt help me. If anyone got a suggestion in order to fix this problem please do so.
NA-Xbox one- Ebonheart Pact- Nord Tank DK
PC-NA Ebonheart Pact Nord Stam Templar
  • Niktorius
    I have the exact same problem. And its paid for and active on my xbox account. What is going on?! I think I've read about this same issue a month or two back, but now it looks like the issue is back..Stupid stuff!
  • InstantXbox
    I have the same.. I contacted Microsoft and they tried to reset everything but it didn't work.. I was in chat with them for 1hr 30mins.. They even got me to restore factory settings on the Xbox and still not working. 2 of my guild mates have the same so its got to be a ZOS thing, Microsoft cant fix it.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a ZOS issue...open a ticket with them, reply to all their emails

Good luck
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • InstantXbox
    did that, they just replied 5hours later and told me to restart everything. Its still not working.
  • Niktorius
    did that, they just replied 5hours later and told me to restart everything. Its still not working.

Same here. Feels like they don't take the issue serious at all
  • InstantXbox
    edging more towards wanting a refund over a fix now
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Niktorius wrote: »

Same here. Feels like they don't take the issue serious at all

Reply back and let them know that isn't a solution
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • sneakymitchell
    sneakymitchell
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fixed it already. Xbox support team helped cancel it. Gave me full refund of it so.
  • InstantXbox
    Fixed it already. Xbox support team helped cancel it. Gave me full refund of it so.

have you managed to re sub after the refund?
  • VinyParsley2016
    VinyParsley2016
    ✭✭✭✭

How long it took? Just 1 call?
    Edited by VinyParsley2016 on February 17, 2017 10:42PM
  • sneakymitchell
    sneakymitchell
    ✭✭✭✭

How long it took? Just 1 call?

Just a chat with Microsoft online. I just went on support and they have a support tech to chat with one the tech people there. Don't know what is ur problem. I told them my subscription is up but the game said it wasn't active.
  • sneakymitchell
    sneakymitchell
    ✭✭✭✭

Yep simple as that.
  • InstantXbox

Yep simple as that.

legend.. got mine working using the refund and re sub method with Microsoft