The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Miats Hack

Sav72
Sav72
✭✭✭✭✭
People still dodging before , ability is even cast , Nice f#@$ game. I thought this Hack on, was done with, after patch. Also, wtf, NB so bad now, unless you are a NB that comes out of stealth and hits with 5 abilities.

What did you do ZOS?
Savoifair, EP NB

If you break something, you can glue it back together and fix it, but, it will always be broken...

• Gordon906
    Gordon906
    ✭✭✭
    Sav72 wrote: »
    People still dodging before , ability is even cast , Nice f#@$ game. I thought this Hack on, was done with, after patch. Also, wtf, NB so bad now, unless you are a NB that comes out of stealth and hits with 5 abilities.

What did you do ZOS?

Exactly, NB can ambush someone and quickly assassinate them
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    Aren't you the guy who only spams snipe? I've never run Miat's but that is pretty easy to counter.
    The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
  • Foxic
    Foxic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's pretty easy to dodge any skill assuming you know how all of the classes play. There's only so many things they can do to you...
    Mechanically Challenged, PCNA competitive raid guild

Head of The Council of Raiders

First NA vAS Hardmode(#2 world)

World First Immortal Redeemer & Saintly Savior

All #1 Trial scores Clockwork City patch