Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

How do I set Exit hotkey?

wolfdoggie_ESO
wolfdoggie_ESO
✭✭✭
I spent several decades looking through the options and I don't see this hotkey option listed nor do I see anything unbound. I use alt for discord and wanna stop having the shop close everytime I talk while looking through it and set it to a normal key for other menus.

SySEF0T.jpg
  • wolfdoggie_ESO
    wolfdoggie_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I also don't even understand why the Crown store has a different exit key although I'm thankful alt doesn't close my other menus. I'm not using any hotkey add-ons.

(double post: accidentally hit quote instead of edit.)

Edited by wolfdoggie_ESO on February 16, 2017 9:06PM
  • wolfdoggie_ESO
    wolfdoggie_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    deep inner sadness
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Escape, Controls, scroll down to User Interface and add a keybind for "Character Windows"
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • wolfdoggie_ESO
    wolfdoggie_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Runs wrote: »
    Escape, Controls, scroll down to User Interface and add a keybind for "Character Windows"

Looks like that one works but not for close crown menu.
  • DeathlurkZ
    DeathlurkZ
    ✭✭✭
    Mine shows same not bound but ESC always works for me.
  • ChimpyChumpy
    ChimpyChumpy
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you this was driving me nuts!!!