Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Get rid of Chillrend,Thornblade, Azuras Star in Xbox NA!

ThoraxtheDark
ThoraxtheDark
✭✭✭
I'm not trying to amalgamate all the campaigns into one, but for the most part Scourge, Haderus and Skull of Corruption are the only campaigns being played by a viable amount of people. I went into Chillrend today, less than 75 people had it assigned as their home campaign from all 3 alliances. And yes Blue and yellow were farming towers, red and yellow were farming towers, blue and red were farming towers. I understand people that just want kills and do not care about the keeps and points, but allowing people to blatantly exploit and garner alliance points, skill points, ranks and gear is not acceptable.

There is no point of having all these empty campaigns, Emperor ship should be earned not exploited, the majority of players go into these campaigns to get emp than pass it without any efforts to other players who helped them with their exploitation's.

honestly dont even see the point in Azura's star as its always empty and if people want to handicap themselves they can do it by just not allocating their cp. instead of designing a whole server for them. You needto cut back on some of these campaigns that are breeding grounds for more problems.
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There already getting rid of 2 campaigns next week when homestead releases I think Chillrend and maybe Skelton Key....or was it Skull of Corruption either way there will be 2 less pvp campaigns next Tuesday.
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • ThoraxtheDark
    ThoraxtheDark
    ✭✭✭
    RebornV3x wrote: »
    There already getting rid of 2 campaigns next week when homestead releases I think Chillrend and maybe Skelton Key....or was it Skull of Corruption either way there will be 2 less pvp campaigns next Tuesday.

Where is the notes on that? seems like they make changes to patch notes and put the added notes on a completely separate thread
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People still PvP in scourge? I thought people only went in there to farm AD. The problem with emperorship is that the way you earn it is just a time sink. You get it by basically just staying up all night. It needs to be a more skilled base way of earning emperor. Because as of right now if you play solo and want to make a emp push and a group of AP farmers join your campaign it's impossible to get EMP unless you just simply play all day. For most of the player base that isn't a option. I don't really think removing those campaigns will help overall campaign balance either. Like scourge will still be a dead campaign even if you remove the empty campaigns
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Haderus, skull, and scourge are all laggy zerg fests...
  • Chapmaaaan
    Chapmaaaan
    ✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »

lol try playing Xbox EU. then you'll see what a laggy zerg fest is. in fact it's not even a zerg. its like 30 v 30 (IF THAT) at a keep and you can't even bar swap.

NA have it good, stop moaning :)
    Turmoil
    previous gamertag - DanielChapman89
  • SlowMetabolism
    SlowMetabolism
    ✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »

The past few days of Haddy have been completely reasonable in terms of lag. I normally just go play RL if it gets too laggy but it has been playable so long as you dont zerg or zerg surf. Good solo PvP. As for skull It has barely had 1 bar across the boards whenever I check, couldnt imagine it being laggy.
    Day one Xbox player
  • zuto40
    zuto40
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    last 5 days for chillrend, ep currently has it zerged down
    Stamblade- Legate
    Tank/Heals Templar- Sergeant
    Magic DK- Corporal
    Stam DK- Sergeant
    Stamplar- Corporal

YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8uqORxhlrMh8oz2230s9g