The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Veteran City of Ash II

Kawall
Kawall
✭✭✭
I need help with vCoA II. I desperately need heavy valkyn skoria helm. I'm kinda noob, best dps I can do on single target is 20k. So don't expect to much from me. If pro player wants to help me I'm on Pc EU server @Kawall
  • myven
    myven
    ✭✭
    I can't do more than 25k DPS and have done CoA II many times, with a decent group that is. The dungeon finder isn't the best choice here. Try to start a group yourself, selecting decent players (usually high CP) or progress the dungeon with the help of guild members.
  • Kawall
    Kawall
    ✭✭✭
    myven wrote: »
    I can't do more than 25k DPS and have done CoA II many times, with a decent group that is. The dungeon finder isn't the best choice here. Try to start a group yourself, selecting decent players (usually high CP) or progress the dungeon with the help of guild members.

You have no idea how many times i tried vcoa II. I played atleast 50+ times and only finished 1 time. And i got light training skoria.

Most of the time group get viped at fire maw several times and people start to leaving. It would be nice some experienced players helped, but it seems unlikely.
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dang... if you were NA I could help you out :(
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • Nax
    Nax
    ✭✭✭
    I can help you out. Will add you when I am on next.