Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Has anyone ever saw a Medium Armor Helmet Bahraha's Curse?

ZiRM
ZiRM
✭✭✭✭✭
Been looking seems forever. I've seen heavy and light armors. Any crafters?
Want to become Vampire? 5k @ZiRM in game.
ESO Server Status. ( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ ) SkåL!!!!!
  • coplannb16_ESO
    coplannb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    yes :)
    max level: mDK, stamBlade, stamSorc, magPlar, mDen, stamDen, magBlade, stamCro
    ESO+
    # of mules: 4 (FULL)
    maxed bank: FULL -_-
    Stop the grind! Get rid of stupid events and daily-quest gallore. Get rid of "have a chance of 1 in a million to get a piece of 1 in 30 to get a stupid motif or pet... wtf..."
    And at this point just remove all classes and have everyone choose their set of skills. then balance accordingly to skills always used vs. skills never used.
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZiRM wrote: »
    Been looking seems forever. I've seen heavy and light armors. Any crafters?

It's not crafted.
  • ZiRM
    ZiRM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK, I'm glad they exist. Thanks for the answers... I guess I will go pray to RNG. :D
    Want to become Vampire? 5k @ZiRM in game.
    ESO Server Status. ( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ ) SkåL!!!!!
  • NocturnalGuideMe
    NocturnalGuideMe
    ✭✭✭
    Had this on my main from level 20-30. before i realized low level armor brings you down. Just do the theives guild storyline and side missions. should drop in the reward boxes.

its pretty dope as its a hood with facemask and medium armor. real cool for nightblades and sneaky charcters myself so i dont have to keep hitting "Hide Helmet" cuz im sneaking around with this giant Trojan Man helmet on. yeah thats inconspicuous.
    Dar'Dek Do'Tenurr
    Khajiiti Stamina Nightblade
    Master Thief, Dark Brotherhood Executioner, Former Dro m'Athra Shade